IGNORED

Look at these prices...unreal right ?

LifeGame

7 hours ago, jonebone said:

And I could go on and on about DealTavern games that sold out and have totally blown up to the moon in pricing.  If you find ones that he has in nice shape (because it's a total crapshoot, some are junk and some are gem), then you always do well buying from him.  Inventory has been picked pretty clean by this point but I'm sure there's still some that will inevitably spike. 

Spot on with this...I bought a couple copies of Blender Bros for GBA before it blew up and they are mint, but I've bought copies of other games that are an absolute mess...I've bought literally hundreds of games from him, and 90%+ of the time I am happy.  He is a little hit and miss with the packaging too...when I find something I want to buy, I try to bundle it with at least 10 other things so that it for sure warrants a box.  I bought 5 copies of Tokyo Beat Down for DS (back when they were $18 a pop) when I was going thru my Atlus phase a few years ago and they came in a bubble mailer...which of course got crushed...so badly that it shattered the plastic DS cases on 3 of the 5 and I had to send them back...

Just now, Gloves said:

I have a bunch of these, but none are of any value. If it's not PSA 10,its basically worthless, far as I can tell. 

When I searched marvel universe hologram sold listings this particular card has the highest value. For a card that was kept by a 10 year old, it's in really great shape. I'm guessing maybe a psa 7 or 8. I'm definitely gonna get it graded for shits and giggles. I'll post the results eventually. 👍🏻

32 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

The first year of those marvel cards (which that isn't) I had the entire set except the holos, just had one, Wolverine, and I've always kept it in a plastic hard slip case.  I know it made it here each time with the moves I've done but I haven't seen it in awhile.

You're making me nervous I've got something potentially lost worth a bundle. 😕

• Sad 1

Administrator · Posted
13 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

When I searched marvel universe hologram sold listings this particular card has the highest value. For a card that was kept by a 10 year old, it's in really great shape. I'm guessing maybe a psa 7 or 8. I'm definitely gonna get it graded for shits and giggles. I'll post the results eventually. 👍🏻

@ me when you do, I'm curious lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tanooki said:

The first year of those marvel cards (which that isn't) I had the entire set except the holos, just had one, Wolverine, and I've always kept it in a plastic hard slip case.  I know it made it here each time with the moves I've done but I haven't seen it in awhile.

You're making me nervous I've got something potentially lost worth a bundle. 😕

Yeah I have the series one cards somewhere, I'm gonna have to search them out. I know I had a few of the series 1 holos as well. Definitely the cosmic spiderman off the top of my head. The series 2 and the Jim Lee x-men cards I have multiple complete sets that are preserved really well. I could definitely pull some PSA10s from those. 

53 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Thank God I didn't send these cards to @docile tapeworm. 😅

lol i had set this stuff aside for you and meant to send back (because i can tell looking through a guys collection what they liked) but i lost your addy. if your brave enough to remind me ill send them. otherwise i have them set aside as "the new jersey collection".

im keeping kareem though rotfl 😁❤️

49264C5B-B1F3-45E3-B1B9-7C244E29B27B.jpeg

C2950193-B5E4-457A-AFEA-4ABA158F372A.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm

24 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Yeah I have the series one cards somewhere, I'm gonna have to search them out. I know I had a few of the series 1 holos as well. Definitely the cosmic spiderman off the top of my head. The series 2 and the Jim Lee x-men cards I have multiple complete sets that are preserved really well. I could definitely pull some PSA10s from those. 

Dude....!  I just found it in my desk.  I've never actually touched the card except the day it was bought because even then kids were flipping out over wolverine in that era far more than the other 4.  I bought one of those stiff plastic slip covers that don't bend without great force a PRO SET protector.  It still looks brand new, not a blemish, corners so sharp they could cut. 😄  Seems ones in that shape are worth $100-150.  A year ago people wouldn't pay $5-10 for it, I remember looking, which is why I just tossed it back into my top drawer on the side with some CDs and paper just in case.

• Wow! 1

2 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Dude....!  I just found it in my desk.  I've never actually touched the card except the day it was bought because even then kids were flipping out over wolverine in that era far more than the other 4.  I bought one of those stiff plastic slip covers that don't bend without great force a PRO SET protector.  It still looks brand new, not a blemish, corners so sharp they could cut. 😄  Seems ones in that shape are worth $100-150.  A year ago people wouldn't pay $5-10 for it, I remember looking, which is why I just tossed it back into my top drawer on the side with some CDs and paper just in case.

Get it graded! It's like a lottery ticket. If it comes back a 10 you might have mega bucks.👍🏻

20 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

lol i had set this stuff aside for you and meant to send back (because i can tell looking through a guys collection what they liked) but i lost your addy. if your brave enough to remind me ill send them. otherwise i have them set aside as "the new jersey collection".

im keeping kareem though rotfl 😁❤️

49264C5B-B1F3-45E3-B1B9-7C244E29B27B.jpeg

C2950193-B5E4-457A-AFEA-4ABA158F372A.jpeg

As a true Knicks fan, I can tell you this...I fucking hate Michael Jordan and I wouldn't use those cards to wipe my ass. The highlight of my young life was when John Starks dunked on him and Horace Grant. You can keep them all. Along with with the guy from the general car insurance commercials. 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BriGuy82 said:

As a true Knicks fan, I can tell you this...I fucking hate Michael Jordan and I wouldn't use those cards to wipe my ass. The highlight of my young life was when John Starks dunked on him and Horace Grant. You can keep them all. Along with with the guy from the general car insurance commercials. 😁

as a miami heat fan i respect alot of those knicks. ewing, starks, oakley. 

alan houston smh

chris childs can suck it.

• Like 1