IGNORED

Look at these prices...unreal right ?

LifeGame

Small sample size but I got a loose Super Noah’s Ark for $91 which generally retails for around $150 and a loose Super Adventure Island 2 for $64 which normally sells for $130 on the bay recently. I did wait for an auction on these two but I’ve done that in the past with other games and still paid near retail for them. Hopefully a sign of the sealed/graded market getting all the attention and loose prices coming down! I figured I’d post some good news since we are always bitching about high prices. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dumars2001 said:

A raw Sega Genesis Sealed Mickey Mouse Fantasia sold for $4327! I still can't believe the hobby has reached this point! It just boggles my mind. You could have bought this game sealed for less than $100 pre-covid! 

Fantasia Mickey Mouse Sega Genesis factory sealed brand new ! 10086010213 | eBay

I put a $1k bid on it but I suspected $1500 or so.  It definitely got a bit nutty.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Dumars2001 said:

A raw Sega Genesis Sealed Mickey Mouse Fantasia sold for $4327! I still can't believe the hobby has reached this point! It just boggles my mind. You could have bought this game sealed for less than $100 pre-covid! 

Fantasia Mickey Mouse Sega Genesis factory sealed brand new ! 10086010213 | eBay

Damn, that's gonna be like 10% of the sealed VHS where the REAL value is.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, a3quit4s said:

Small sample size but I got a loose Super Noah’s Ark for $91 which generally retails for around $150 and a loose Super Adventure Island 2 for $64 which normally sells for $130 on the bay recently. I did wait for an auction on these two but I’ve done that in the past with other games and still paid near retail for them. Hopefully a sign of the sealed/graded market getting all the attention and loose prices coming down! I figured I’d post some good news since we are always bitching about high prices. 

That is awesome. Focusing on auctions or a seller than will actually bargain with you on a buy it now is the best way to get a more normalized price.

Edited by ScaryD

On 9/26/2021 at 2:12 AM, Dumars2001 said:

With that awful spine fading? I literally don’t believe it 

• Wow! 1

7 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

With that awful spine fading? I literally don’t believe it 

For an Atari game, of any kind? I don't believe it!

5 hours ago, Khromak said:

Well he re-listed it, so seems like you're correct to not believe it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334161382209?ViewItem=&item=334161382209

Some sports card dude didn't realize it's not a Nintendo tape! 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bomberman-Quest-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Color-GBC-Brand-New-Sealed-/165251135461?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l44720.c10&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

I feel like someone is going to be upset when they get this "mint" copy back from WATA next year and it grades 8.5.  I mean, it is a pretty tough game to find CIB (or NIB, of course), but I've never won an eBay auction (for a video game) where the 3rd bidder was $1,500 less than me and felt good about it...

• Like 1