IGNORED

Join the New Club: Pre-Mario Nintendo Collecting and Talk

RH

"Before there was Mario..." is place where everyone who has an interest in Nintendo before it got into the video game industry can discuss anything on the topic.  Show off your collection, ask questions, post information on the company, whatever.  If you love Nintendo and all things related to it's history, then join the club!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

We talking Pre-85 (Super) or Pre-81 (Jumpman)?

It can be a bit relative.  IMHO, Game & Watch is fine for home-related items, and generally, we're excluding arcade items unless they happened to be mechanical.  Basically, before Donkey Kong as a smash hit.

The idea being, Nintendo has a ton of history before it was known as a "video game" company.  Let's enjoy discussing that period in this club.

Honestly, I never grew up in these days but I love the pre-mario pre-jumpman stuff of Nintendo and my friend used to collect some of this stuff and he had this cool baseball toy that me and him used to play with when we were bored of playing his n64 or wii. I never really got to do research about that, so I don't know the names and stuff rn.