IGNORED

Who's new to the site and old to the world ?

Good day everybody !

I'm new here and just want to greet you all ! I was more of a lurker from NA and obviously I will never be more over there and here it looks pretty neat.

I'm playing and collecting 8 and 16 bits games sprayed mainly through those consoles: NES, SNES, Genesis, Turbografx, but also a bit of Sega Master, GB, GBC and GBA on the side.

I'm not a full setter and I'm pretty close to complete my NES collection. 😄 Which is pretty cool !

I have games to sell, but right now is not much the right time for it. Of course, I will be down for trades too.

I hope to makes some friends over here to discuss and argue with, find interesting stuffs and maybe find some collaborators as I compose music and I have instrumental projects on the go that would need nice album covers.

oh and I'm from Québec, Canada if it means anything.

Edited by OLDSKULL
  • Like 3

Thank you Doctor 🙂

I like the fact that as this site is not that old and even thought, I imagine that most of people here come from NA,  it still feels like I'm arriving at the beginning of something, in a new community or something like that if you know what I mean. 

I got to say that I loOOOOOove the layout, with all the

Spoiler

options

when we posts with the italic and stuffs. By mistake, I close the wrong window and came back to here and my unsend message was still there ready to go ! That's programming well done! 😁

Edited by OLDSKULL
grammar

15 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Bonjour!

Hey Gloves, could I ask you a question, please ?

Like right now, I've quoted DoctorEncore so he can notice my comment, but the quoting was totally unrelated... Is there's a way I could had made him notify without quoting nonsense like putting the nickname between symbols or something ?!

4 minutes ago, drxandy said:

We're all kinda new here, and I barely participated on NA mainly a lurker for years. The new site inspired me to finally post! Thanks 😊

oOOh another lurker, Toady ! 

I was lurking on Gamefaqs too, but in the last 2 years I felt like I went around and was going less and less on both sites. This one feel pretty good.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OLDSKULL said:

Hey Gloves, could I ask you a question, please ?

Like right now, I've quoted DoctorEncore so he can notice my comment, but the quoting was totally unrelated... Is there's a way I could had made him notify without quoting nonsense like putting the nickname between symbols or something ?!

If you use the @ symbol then start typing username and it should pop up

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, drxandy said:

If you use the @ symbol then start typing username and it should pop up

Beat me to it.

In general @OLDSKULL if you think you can do it on a modern system, you can prooooobably do it here. Emojis, likes, shares, just about everything you expect in the latest and greatest. You can copy an image from the internet (even a gif!) and just paste it here. Wanna share a tweet with the forum? Drop a link to the tweet and it'll magically appear as a formatted tweet in your post.

If you have any suggestions or feedback let us know!