IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

2 hours ago, fizsteeler said:

first time posting maybe i'm seeing things but does it seem most A++ seals are on the n64 games?

I do think A++ is easier on N64, partly because they are newer and less years of wear and also just from style of the box. They're more prone to box dings though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bergalon said:

Do they care about having the test market poster in it too? It seems like they don't care at all about inserts but that seems very weird to me.

They grade them with or without the poster. The only way to know if a game has it is to ask for the pre grading pictures since the app still isn't available.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

They grade them with or without the poster. The only way to know if a game has it is to ask for the pre grading pictures since the app still isn't available.

That's what I thought. Seems a bit of a bummer. I have a few matte sealed releases and I dont know if they had the test market poster or the later one. Did the deluxe set market duck hunt and gyromite have the test market posters? One assumes so but these matter to a collector, perhaps not so much for speculation though? Sad all that is lost on NA 😕

21 hours ago, bergalon said:

That's what I thought. Seems a bit of a bummer. I have a few matte sealed releases and I dont know if they had the test market poster or the later one. Did the deluxe set market duck hunt and gyromite have the test market posters? One assumes so but these matter to a collector, perhaps not so much for speculation though? Sad all that is lost on NA 😕

I had a test market Deluxe Set and I don't think the games had the ROB poster, but I'm fairly sure that there was a larger one with the system paperwork.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...