IGNORED

Does VGS have an “Inner Circle” yet? Is it too late to apply?

attakid101

Editorials Team · Posted
10 hours ago, OptOut said:

I think a system of institutional exclusion whereby certain members are elevated and distinguished, while others are cast aside as lesser, is toxic and highly damaging to the community.

Unless, of course, I am allowed access to the club, in which case I am all for it! 😉

The goal is definitely exclusion and hurt feelings

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OptOut said:

I think a system of institutional exclusion whereby certain members are elevated and distinguished, while others are cast aside as lesser, is toxic and highly damaging to the community.

Unless, of course, I am allowed access to the club, in which case I am all for it! 😉

Dude, I've been in for years, you're the total opposite of what we're looking for 😛 Sorry

Editorials Team · Posted
37 minutes ago, attakid101 said:

You’re in, bro.  It just wouldn’t be an orgy without you.

And with that we're full.  Sorry everyone else.  Spend lots of time groveling and appealing to our sense of entitlement and maybe we'll consider you in the next round of invites.

You guys are still using Euclidean geometry for your clubs?

2D inner circles are so NintendoAge. You all gotta join a 4D hypersphere to really be a video game collecting master.

Invite only though, you have to have at least four copies of left Bros Mario 3 to join, and even then you’ll be the lowest rank.

Two sticker sealed golfs gets you to rank 7 And to reach the peak you need a copy of Color A Dinosaur signed by Tommy Tallarico in gold sharpie (black ink will get you barred)

22 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

You guys are still using Euclidean geometry for your clubs?

2D inner circles are so NintendoAge. You all gotta join a 4D hypersphere to really be a video game collecting master.

Invite only though, you have to have at least four copies of left Bros Mario 3 to join, and even then you’ll be the lowest rank.

Two sticker sealed golfs gets you to rank 7 And to reach the peak you need a copy of Color A Dinosaur signed by Tommy Tallarico in gold sharpie (black ink will get you barred)

Do you need matte and gloss sticker seal Golf to get in?

Edited by Bearcat-Doug