IGNORED

Astro Ninja Man

Deadeye

Homebrew Team · Posted

000000001072_3_b4133GS.jpg.1f6b6b71ba65933b987c0aa398725e98.jpg  000000001072_1_XhEebEa.jpg.4c4ef7f2323be79733819dee19795703.jpg

New Famicom homebrew for sale in May.  A bullet-hell single screen arcade game.  You are an astronaut ninja at the bottom of the screen with an insane amount of enemies firing at you from above, while you constantly returning fire.  Even though this is not a scrolling SHMUP, I think those fans will feel right at home.  It looks wild and awesome at the same time.  Checkout the video.

Developer Twitter: https://twitter.com/zan2zanjp

https://twitter.com/zan2zanjp?s=20https://twitter.com/zan2zanjp?s=20

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

Homebrew Team · Posted

@dockvalentine @JamesRobot  @Gloves you can use a proxy service, I have no experience with them though.  However, those services give you a Japan address to ship the package to and once it arrives, they will ship it to you anywhere in the world (sure there are limitation on that).

Homebrew Team · Posted
12 minutes ago, dale_coop said:

Haha 😉 Yeah, of course, if I had the money, I'd take it
(but sadly, my wallet is not deep, and so many great new games every months).

That is very true.  Which one on the horizon or pre-ordered are you most looking forward to?

@neodolphino : you planning to get any of those goodies? I'm trying to think of a way myself, though it's frustrating since the places I can sell and then mail items to online has been restricted basically to my least successful region, USA and Canada, and that's how is generally fund my online purchases, via selling some extra games 😞

Edited by fcgamer

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I'm starting to ask around and see if anyone has a buyer they already use in Japan. Seems like I know enough famicom collectors that talk about having people ship them stuff that there has to be someone in the community who would ship these to the states.

@Ferris Bueller : Cheers. I've gone the proxy route before, but it's a hassle, it'd be better if we could find a common source that would be willing to help. It actually seems a bit ridiculous, as a lot of Taiwanese have friends in Japan, but I haven't found anything from my local connections either.

I'll definitely be looking into this more, and if I can find some help, I'll pass it on, either from Japan to everyone directly, or from Japan to me to you guys. For community members, I never take commission on stuff like this, helping each other is imo the best part of the hobby.