IGNORED

Super Mario Maker 2 final update

LeatherRebel5150

THIS IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

300 hours into this game. Ready for another 300

KOOPA KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So much stuff. I cant contain the excitement

This redeems nintendo from my shit list of lack of my kind of games this year. This came out of nowhere with no warning. 

Edited by Quest4Nes

10 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

THIS IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!

300 hours into this game. Ready for another 300

KOOPA KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So much stuff. I cant contain the excitement

This redeems nintendo from my shit list of lack of my kind of games this year. This came out of nowhere with no warning. 

It's basically a new game ffs. It only sold as many units at NEW SMB U DELUXE did on Switch so I bet they figured, instead of holding off and to do another game, might as well just make the one that's there be more appealing and add to the life long sales. 

From day 1 I've wanted world builder. I'm so excited. I'm really hoping for some ROM back style games.

Wheres Guntz?

9 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I don't get it, I thought this game came out last year. Did they release it without finishing it first? So now people have to buy the game again to get all the new content? What do I do with my old game?

It's just an update to the game.  You will be prompted for a download once it's available.  It's nice that they kept adding cool stuff along the way.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I don't get it, I thought this game came out last year. Did they release it without finishing it first? So now people have to buy the game again to get all the new content? What do I do with my old game?

It's an update to the game, you download the update and you have it.  There is no new game.

1 hour ago, Code Monkey said:

The Switch is my first system since the SNES so I'm not familiar with any of this.

Get used to it. It's how games are now. Heck, many need an update BEFORE YOU START PLAYING IT nowadays.

Yes, it sucks. Yes, everyone hates it. But it's here to stay.

Edited by Tulpa

Updste went live tonight

Starting my world 1 levels. Doing a mario 3 game. I have a couple mario 3 levels already so going to implement those in a couple future worlds. Making world 1 now. 1 level down. Opening levels feel harder. You dont want to make them too challenging. Kind of like an intro to mechanics and stuff youll see in the castle to be expected to know. By the end of the level i made I decided to make it the 2nd or 3rd one. 

Edited by Quest4Nes

17 hours ago, Estil said:

Why would you not have any of the ones in between?

I borrowed a N64 in 2000 but once I finished Ocarina Of Time, I gave it back.

I bought a Gamecube with Windwaker and Super Mario Sunshine for $80 in 2006 but had it for 6 years before I even turned it on. Once I beat Windwaker I never touched it again. I still haven't played Super Mario Sunshine.

I got a Wii in 2007 and played Wii Sports a bunch but never really played anything else. My Skyward Sword is still sealed because I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Up until about 3 months ago, I thought the Wii U was just a portable version of the Wii......no joke. I saw some video of it on YouTube and was wondering how they hooked it up to their Wii and then the guy in the video explained that it's actually its own console. I still don't completely understand how it works.......is it portable? Is it a tablet? Does it work on the television? I don't get this thing, it's confusing.

I finally got back into games when the Switch was coming out and my girlfriend bought me one in March, 2017 (or whatever launch year was) and I had to keep it sealed until my birthday at the end of June.

Above all else, just remember the WiiU is not a Wii meant for college! 😄 

But yeah, don't take this the wrong way but I couldn't stand having any gaps like that.  For example, it wouldn't make much sense to have a PS3 for example, without also having a PS2 (which is near perfect PS1 compatible remember).  Even though my Wii is fully GC-ready, I still need a separate GC for the Game Boy Player.  Even back in the SNES' day the box/manual encouraged you to hook both it and your NES together so you can still enjoy all your NES games (remember it still had three more years of support/new games for it after the SNES' release) just as you always have...and there is no good reason why you shouldn't!