IGNORED

Hi

Hi all!

Longtime lurker on NA who didn't realize how much I'd miss all of that information until it was transmorgified into a shambling monstrosity.

I collect NTSC Loose NES and am getting towards the end of that journey and know networking with the good people on here is the best way to go about that.

I also collect promo Squaresoft items from the SNES Era.  Recently I've began to dabble in display items and signage to beautify the man cave.

Anyways, I'm glad this site has emerged to fill that void and look forward to participating more.  Hope yall stay healthy and sane in these trying times!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 3:33 AM, jasinner said:

Hi all!

Longtime lurker on NA who didn't realize how much I'd miss all of that information until it was transmorgified into a shambling monstrosity.

I collect NTSC Loose NES and am getting towards the end of that journey and know networking with the good people on here is the best way to go about that.

I also collect promo Squaresoft items from the SNES Era.  Recently I've began to dabble in display items and signage to beautify the man cave.

Anyways, I'm glad this site has emerged to fill that void and look forward to participating more.  Hope yall stay healthy and sane in these trying times!

Welcome! 

Pretty cool that you getting towards the end. How many games left ?