IGNORED

Old kid, new name. How's it going?

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Ahh I remember you.  I think we used to chat some back in the day.

Yeah, we definitely chatted in the good ol' days. I recognized your username a couple weeks ago when you gave me advice on how to hook my headphones up to my tv. Works great and cost like $5 for everything. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, frankiesomethin said:

Yeah, we definitely chatted in the good ol' days. I recognized your username a couple weeks ago when you gave me advice on how to hook my headphones up to my tv. Works great and cost like $5 for everything. Thanks!

No problem.  Since the NA era things have kind of gone downhill finance wise for reasons beyond my control so I've learned to be pretty cheap about things and finding solutions either with parts or self repair.  I figured that little trick out a long time ago as it gets solid results without having to go overboard trying to rig up something crazy for the same end result.

Good morning @frankiesomethin ! I feel you. I've probably took an an hour before just to come up with the perfect names for characters in RPG. 😅

Right now listening to my collection steady like that in the morning is more of a work in the sense that I most cut off like 450-500 cds and it's breaking my head because I'm painstakingly considering every damn cd. I'm getting there thought !! Another intense 50h and I should be done. There's some stuffs I never or almost never listen to because could not keep up with my bundle buying opportunities. I did exagerated during these years, but I had a conceptual coffee shop project that I killed off in the last year.

Hightlights from yesterday: 

Coleman Hawkins - The Hawk Flies High

The Flaming Lips - The Terror

Le Tigre - Feminist Sweepstakes

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Vampire Weekend - Self-titled

and a russian punk-folk band that I just can't read what's on the cover.

My stereo is a wave system of Bose. The sound quality is GREAT but the swallowing cd frontal technology is not. It stratch a dozen or 2 of cds over the years and regularly it do not want read a cd and I have to insist 2-3-6 times. I don't think I would ever suggest if because of that.

Edited by OLDSKULL
added note about stereo player

• 3 weeks later...