IGNORED

Coffee Thread

Deadeye

Events Team · Posted

I source my Folgers, Maxwell House, or K Cups from King Soopers, brew that shit till it's hot, and drink it black. 

I also really dig Starbucks blonde roasts.  In particular their espresso. Pretty fuckin tasty.  I prefer light roast in general, really. I never buy the dark roasts for myself. 

Also can't stand iced coffee.  Nasty! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got this dumbass, overdesigned, overpriced, form-over-function, hard-to-clean coffee maker as a wedding gift and because of its hassles I mostly make pourover coffee now, lol. I used to be all snobby about coffee trying to get nice beans and hand grind them with my fancy grinder, watching Youtube videos telling me my coffee is ruined if the grinds are exposed to air for more than 10 seconds before extracting. But due to addiction, I'll take whatever schwag coffee I can get now. I still buy beans from my wife's old college coffee shop, Mill Mountain. Not sure if the coffee is good or I'm just used to it though.

spacer.png

Homebrew Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Gloves said:

Death Wish Coffee, World's Strongest Coffee

My buddy got that one time. We read the reviews after he started drinking it for a few days and started complaining he couldn't sleep.  This one a review on Amazon, I had to save it in case it was taken down.

Amazon Review:

I bought Deathwish Coffee off of Amazon after a friend told me about it. The advertising said it was organic and Fair trade, so I thought, "how bad could it be?" I drank it for three weeks and then I had my first ever full blown panic attack. I have never been sick, never taken a prescription pill and I don't even have a doctor. I put the connection together it was from the coffee, so I quit cold turkey. I went 8 full days with absolutely no sleep. After day 4, I went to emergency to get something to sleep and had another panic attack. They Pink slipped me, where they said they were required to seperate me from my husband and take me to a psych ward where I was in a room with twelve people who were having serious mental issues. It's been a month and I have still not slept more than 4 hours, but it's usually just 2 hours a night. It has ruined my life and I am trying to get my life pulled back together. Please stay away from this coffee.  -Lis Roebuck

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Deadeye said:

My buddy got that one time. We read the reviews after he started drinking it for a few days and started complaining he couldn't sleep.  This one a review on Amazon, I had to save it in case it was taken down.

Amazon Review:

I bought Deathwish Coffee off of Amazon after a friend told me about it. The advertising said it was organic and Fair trade, so I thought, "how bad could it be?" I drank it for three weeks and then I had my first ever full blown panic attack. I have never been sick, never taken a prescription pill and I don't even have a doctor. I put the connection together it was from the coffee, so I quit cold turkey. I went 8 full days with absolutely no sleep. After day 4, I went to emergency to get something to sleep and had another panic attack. They Pink slipped me, where they said they were required to seperate me from my husband and take me to a psych ward where I was in a room with twelve people who were having serious mental issues. It's been a month and I have still not slept more than 4 hours, but it's usually just 2 hours a night. It has ruined my life and I am trying to get my life pulled back together. Please stay away from this coffee.  -Lis Roebuck

I have trouble believing that review as I drink the coffee regularly lol.

Wait what is "sleep"?

• Haha 1

At this point in my life I’m about the keurig life. For the past couple years I love the convenience of having “a cup at any givin time”

Single dad with a lil one that I walk to school majority of my mornings.  Come back-workout-head to work. Lunch time rolls around-grab lil one from school-hand him to my brothers. Head back to work-then pick him back up in the evenings. Man love the convenience.

Marley k cups at home.. looks like buds too.  McDonalds hot large with 2n2. If I spoil myself on a day off Dutch Bros iced white mocha-hold the whip cream. 

• 2 weeks later...