IGNORED

Video Game Commercials Thread

LeatherRebel5150

I did a quick search and didn't see a dedicated thread so I decided to make one to gather all the Video Game Commercials I can find! I wasn't sure what category to put this under so if Mods/Admins know a better place for it, please move it, thanks!

I always like watching these old commercials. It makes me nostalgic and feel old with that warm fuzzy feeling inside. Post any that are not here already, bonus points for Non-Nintendo/Sega/Playstation stuff for variety.

• Like 1

Show of hands, how many of you have had your grandparent or other relative send you cash/check as a gift?  Okay, a bunch of you...well did any of those checks end in 9.95?  Yeah, I didn't think so, and what makes this aspect of the commercial weird...why didn't he say "You know that check for fifty bucks granny sent ya?" (which for that time period is pretty darn generous) and then flash the $49.95 price?  And why shouldn't you remember to thank granny?  I mean she looked so cute all happily picking up the phone for the thank you call. 😄   And by God you better thank granny or you would've still be stuck with those mommy soaps! 😄 

• Like 1

INTELLIVISION DOES!  Sixteen bit arcade graphics!

You can't do this on Atari!

INTELLIVISION DOES!  Sixteen bit sports action!

INTELLIVISION DOES!  Sixteen button precision controllers!

INTELLIVISION DOES!  INTELLIVISION DOES!  INTELLIVISION DOES!

What Atari-cain't!

No really, you can hear all about it from Captain Kirk himself!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:42 AM, captmorgandrinker said:

I need to see what commercials are on my Dad's old VHS tapings before they get tossed.   I know he recorded all the 90s Simpsons, and should have Alf as well, and all commercials would be intact. 

You ever get rid of any of the Simpsons ones.. I’d like some 😛