IGNORED

video game protector for very rare Mario Land Pack

vipermk2

Hi all

I dont know if anyone can help me source and know someone that can make a game box protector for the Super Mario Land 1 & 2 long pack. It looks like this:
https://www.retrogames.co.uk/023454/Nintendo/Super-Mario-Land-1-2-Twin-Pack-by-Nintendo

Ive asked a few places if that can make one but, I am not finding any luck 😞

So if anyone knows of a place that can do, then please share

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Sometimes I'll reach out to Dan at RetroProtection.com and give him measurements. Like, the Star Wars releases by Limited Run are the same size as the Star Wars toys, so I was able to order 10 of the toy protectors for the games.

He was one of the first people I reached out to. Really nice chap. I told him about the game and dimension but because its not a game not many people have and he didnt want to make too many and have loads of these specific size protectors laying around 😞

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

Is this what you're referring to?

2969.jpg.f073eb3d958e997793ad2f2c5b3c8173.jpg

You can always have a custom acrylic case made by CGA, but it will be pretty expensive. I don't think any company offers custom PET boxes since they need to be manufactured in bulk.

https://cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/CustomCase.aspx

Yep, thats the one I have. And yeah, the problem is, these have to made in bulk to get any profit out of them. And this one is just too unusual in size dimension unfortunately.

1 minute ago, vipermk2 said:

He was one of the first people I reached out to. Really nice chap. I told him about the game and dimension but because its not a game not many people have and he didnt want to make too many and have loads of these specific size protectors laying around 😞

Yep, thats the one I have. And yeah, the problem is, these have to made in bulk to get any profit out of them. And this one is just too unusual in size dimension unfortunately.

Then I'd probably just go for a custom acrylic from CGA by using the link I provided. If it's that important to have it protected it's probably worth a few extra bucks. Plus their stuff displays beautifully.