IGNORED

U.S. Sega Master System game list and collecting guide

Kobun Heat

Can any SMS experts tell me whether the NA version of Strider released with a vertical manual? I can't for the life of me find any proof of its existence.

Regarding the UPC sticker games, I know Golden Axe Warrior released with a vertical manual, but were Sonic, Spider-man, and Strider released only with horizontal manuals?

20 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Can any SMS experts tell me whether the NA version of Strider released with a vertical manual? I can't for the life of me find any proof of its existence.

Regarding the UPC sticker games, I know Golden Axe Warrior released with a vertical manual, but were Sonic, Spider-man, and Strider released only with horizontal manuals?

Sonic, Spider-Man, and Strider were only released with horizontal manuals.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

People want it for a set and there is not a lot of copies so it gets expensive. 

I'd assume the print run was lower than most, it's already just a hack of Heavyweight Champ with the Buster Douglas branding slapped on it and minor changes.  Douglas was the champ for such a short time after taking out Tyson then getting taken out by Holyfield like 9 months later, in between that time Sega signed him as a signature athlete and the branding was practically worthless.  Funny that right after that they also signed Holyfield.  

Edited by xelement5x

• 2 months later...