IGNORED

List of All North American Sega Dreamcast Games

Lago

I found this list a while back.  It was originally on the Sega website.  It looks like it is not there any longer.  I had also found it on CyberiaPC but I can no longer access that either.  I wanted to put it here in case anybody needed or wanted it.

The list contains 248 Sega Dreamcast games, and unless I am mistaken is a list released by Sega themselves.

DC checklist.pdf

• Thanks 2

Administrator · Posted

That's actually a pretty good/accurate list.  The only item I think is a bit confusing, is that I don't believe there was a standalone disc release of "Sega Swirl."  I agree with everything else on the list. 

Sega Swirl was released as part of demo discs, and included on some of the DC Web Browser discs (which interestingly aren't on that list), but I don't believe there was a singular release for it, physically.  If someone is aware of that, please let me know.

In case it helps, here are some additional lists of items:

Dreamcast USA Demo Discs

Airforce Delta
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Dead or Alive 2
Demolition Racer: No Exit
Gauntlet Legends
Power Stone
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
San Francisco Rush 2049
Super Magnetic Neo
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Ultimate Fighting Championship

Applications / Other Releases

Web Browser (v1.124)
Web Browser (v1.125)
Web Browser 2.0 (v2.004)
Web Browser 2.0 with SegaNet (v2.1)
Web Browser 2.62 (v2.613)
Internet Browser V3.0 for Dreamcast (v3.04)

Generator Volume 1
Generator Volume 2

Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 2
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 3
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 4
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 5
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 6
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 7
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 8
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 9
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 10
Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 11

The above do not include unlicensed, Sega All Stars variants, reprints, and rereleases and limited editions, and a few "not for resale" releases.

• Like 1

@spacepup I hadn't fully vetted this list by any means.  It did seem like a good list and I wanted to make sure we could preserve it here.

You're right on Sega Swirl, although a little bit of digging says it was released with Web Browser 2.0, Sega Smash Pack volume 1, and official DC magazine in UK.  I've not verified any of this yet.  I plan to give this a hard look when I start collecting for the system.

Thanks for your additions!  I had no idea there were that many Web Browser Versions.

Administrator · Posted

Oh yeah, thanks for sharing the list - that's great!  Especially cool that it is direct from Sega.  I always think that is nice to have and share. 

I've been working on a number of projects regarding aggregating information and generating full lists, so just trying to add bits and pieces here and there where I can.

I've got more information regarding some of the other types of variants and rereleases, so I just need to get that organized and I'll try to remember to share back here.  

Thanks for sharing!

Regarding Sega Swirl:

"The game is an oddball in the Dreamcast's library as it was not released commercially. Instead, it was bundled with copies of the Official Dreamcast Magazine in the UK and US, with the Web Browser 2.0 software, with Sega Smash Pack Volume 1, and for a period, with new Dreamcast consoles (as part of the Web Browser 2.0 software included with them)."

https://segaretro.org/Sega_Swirl

Obviously this isn't the be all end all, and there could very well have been some sort of limited physical release at some point or perhaps in a different region, but Segaretro is the most complete online database that I know of when it comes to cataloguing Sega's releases.