IGNORED

Tiger King Discussion

We watched this all the way through and it was interesting to say the least. I love the quotes from the show. Anyone else watch this?? 

It may already be tiresome for some but certainly a nice distraction from the current state of the world.

Added some pics of the N64 mock up someone did. Actually looks pretty nice. 🙂

“Ladies and gentlemen, before you hear it on the news I’m gonna tell you myself. Just about an hour ago we had an incident where one of the employees stuck their arm through the cage and the tiger tore her arm off… I can give you your money back or I can give you a rain check…”

— Joe Exotic to a crowd of customers moment after an employee had her arm ripped off by a tiger.

91230074_3423608094322560_691996699710717952_n.jpg

91294274_3423608037655899_6004557725135011840_n.jpg

92054568_3423608060989230_2788526986014752768_n.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

I was most disturbed by them using the expired Wal-Mart meat on the pizza they sold there.

I was pretty sure I heard someone mention on the show that meat may have made it into their Pizza's they were making haha

Edited by Sign Collector Guy

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

This is definitely being described as something other than what I got out of the description on Netflix. I glanced at it and kept going, thinking it looked dumb.

Oh you'll definitely lose brain cells watching it, but stick with it.

11 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

Jesus fucking Christ I just finished this, and I can't believe how insane every minute of it was. The producer guy who looked straight out of a 30s noir film was for sure my favorite character of the bunch. 

How the hell are Doc Antle, Jeff Lowe and all those other guys not also in prison??

They will be. Sooner or later they will be.

Let's all rank the villains in this story from most evil to least evil.

1. Joe Exotic

2. Carol Baskin

3. Doc Antle

4. Jeff Lowe

Pretty poorly made documentary. It had so much potential and so much content. It was poorly laid of. Jumping all over the place. Tons and tons of unanswered questions. Lots of story lines were barely touched on. If you want a better documentary that wraps everything up nicely, watch "don't eff with cats"