IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Adventure Island

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Taking it hard? That's a kickle joke 

BAD3266D-2D4B-42A6-AF2F-CD379ED26F5C.jpeg

You know what Jimbo, this kind of 'humor' is exactly why the VGS Staff (and a lot of participants) wish that the contest threads would be less NSFW, so thank you for proving our point. Some people log in at work and we aren't all working at booze store.

• Wow! 1

8 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

You know what Jimbo, this kind of 'humor' is exactly why the VGS Staff (and a lot of participants) wish that the contest threads would be less NSFW, so thank you for proving our point. Some people log in at work and we aren't all working at booze store.

Pssh still better than the shit on the discord channel. But it's cool homey I've been done with these contests for a while now anyway. Just needed the excuse. 

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Pssh still better than the shit on the discord channel. But it's cool homey I've been done with these contests for a while now anyway. Just needed the excuse. 

I wished you could just take this like an adult honestly, but now that we have an upgrade for contest artist I'm sort of neutral. Maybe he's better at video games than you too, lol!

• Sad 1

Events Team · Posted
24 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Half the people here are better than I am at video games? At least better at pretending to be. 

0D537FC9-EDEA-4858-A534-588F3C4ABF1E.jpeg

Okay, I can't believe I have to say this cause last time I checked we're not a kindergarten, but please dude, no more Kickle post, cool?

• Wow! 1

55 minutes ago, guillavoie said:

Okay. I won't be taking sides on this. However, I do still have opinions on it. When did this come to be? I recall that things on NA were supposed to stay 'clean', but that rule seemed to be broken often / very much up to whomever moderated. I have always egged Jimbo on because I love what he does, his creativity, and I felt it brought some extra zing to the place. No one has ever said anything to me, so I am genuinely surprised to read these messages. I honestly thought that everyone loved Kickle like I do.

As a long-time desk jockey, I'm just as surprised to hear that people want to regularly log in to this site from work. That's not a knock on the site nor anyone who wants to do this, but it just seems more like something you'd do from a personal device (cell phone). Not worth risking any potential of being viewed as wasting time, breaking acceptable usage policies, and so on. If it's truly the intention to make this site / these threads more clean and SFW, then I would suggest this is communicated somewhere very clearly and monitored accordingly. I'm just very surprised right now. Love you all!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Fuck it. One more before bed.

2DE15584-36E5-4BC6-BC41-751A33AC9E2F.jpeg

Dude, just STOP IT NOW! I'm warning you, you're one inch away of getting temp ban from the forum, and perma ban from the contest, whatever you care or not. This is your only and final warning!!!

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, SuperJimtendo said:

got your inch right here homey. Bring on that ban hammer. 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆👉👌👎👎🖕

B02579C1-A92F-4F5B-9C9A-631ECDBA55D5.jpeg

YOU REALLY WANT IT MAN, HUH? Okay, I'm gonna skip the part where I tell you why you suck at life and just straight get rid of all this. You and your little cocksucking offensive Kickle gives me no choice. Here we go...

671808449_KorckleTrashed.jpg.04aa7bd6939dddc391d064f788bd1d47.jpg

We're gonna trash that motherfucker Korckle! April Fool's Day!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2