IGNORED

Dominating 12

Jeevan

Personally I would rather keep 1 game going so interest in one game doesn't sway the other. If you all are down to play a live match, I would only ask that anyone playing, has their "schedule" cleared so we do not play for 3 hours and people then say, "oh I forgot I was going to watch this movie with the family" or "I have to eat dinner". Know what I mean? Let's keep a live game interesting and played from start to end. 

• Like 1

I think a 5 PMish Eastern game is probably our best option. I looked over the move time limits and having that in play really speeds up the game.  Live game turn times are 3, 5 and 7 minutes. I think 5 is reasonable. Depending on how many people play will obviously give us an indication of a max time for a TURN. 5 min for say 7 players would be a max of 35 min for ONE TURN. The long-play game (24 hour turns) took about 5 turns to complete the match. Keep in mind this was used a standard global domination rule set which required a player to take control over the whole map. Assassination is to eliminate a specific player.

Events Helper · Posted

Whatever you guys decide I will be up for it, honestly Sat. is the better of the two because I might just sleep a little too long to be there on time, especially if i end up doing some stuff around the house/shopping after I get off work Friday morning.  Just throwing that out there so you know where the better option is for me.  as for time.......really depends, but as long as the mrs. don't mind then it could really be whenever tbh.  obviously evening/night would be better for most because of things being done during the day.  

5 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

I think a 5 PMish Eastern game is probably our best option. I looked over the move time limits and having that in play really speeds up the game.  Live game turn times are 3, 5 and 7 minutes. I think 5 is reasonable. Depending on how many people play will obviously give us an indication of a max time for a TURN. 5 min for say 7 players would be a max of 35 min for ONE TURN. The long-play game (24 hour turns) took about 5 turns to complete the match. Keep in mind this was used a standard global domination rule set which required a player to take control over the whole map. Assassination is to eliminate a specific player.

I'm not sure how you arrived at 5pm (4 central) as our best option.  I can't be at a computer on the weekend until the night.  If the start time is that early I cannot participate.