IGNORED

Felix The Cat Hints And Tips Book

Code Monkey

My guess would also align to what's being mentioned.  It most likely was a few pages of typed material that was sent to any person requesting it like what we've seen previously on adventure island, immortal, etc.   Given it was Hudson Soft, I would hope there are a few out there, but likely if there were a few that made it out to people, those few turn into even smaller numbers as people are cleaning house and this falls into the "just printouts" category and gets trashed.  

If it was a book, there would be a few out there no matter what and I would hard pressed to believe that it is at this point as none have ever surfaced and I (and others) have been closely monitoring eBay for this kind of stuff since early 2000s and if all of our eyes missed this, then shame on us.  

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, acidjaguar said:

My guess would also align to what's being mentioned.  It most likely was a few pages of typed material that was sent to any person requesting it like what we've seen previously on adventure island, immortal, etc.   Given it was Hudson Soft, I would hope there are a few out there, but likely if there were a few that made it out to people, those few turn into even smaller numbers as people are cleaning house and this falls into the "just printouts" category and gets trashed.  

If it was a book, there would be a few out there no matter what and I would hard pressed to believe that it is at this point as none have ever surfaced and I (and others) have been closely monitoring eBay for this kind of stuff since early 2000s and if all of our eyes missed this, then shame on us.  

Man, you need to do a photo/video gallery of all of your paper.  Especially if you've been doing this since early 2000s.

19 minutes ago, acidjaguar said:

I've been wanting to create a website dedicated to all these types of things, but time is hard to find these days for me to take on such a task 🙂 

Need help?

@Gloves, AJ needs your help.

Just kidding, if you'd like to get something setup, I could assist and get you a backend for easier upload.

Edited by RH
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, acidjaguar said:

This makes a lot of sense and actually explains some typed up Ninja Gaiden tips I found a few months ago. Probably the same thing.

12 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Ah, I see.  What you've got there is Tecmo's thank you letter for being a great customer.  I believe I have a very similar letter with mailer where they included a free copy of the Worlds of Power Ninja Gaiden book (by Scholastic) like they are mentioning in yours.  Looks like they wanted some more business from the receiver and offered them some slick deals to purchase more stock!  hah.  I'll try and get a pic up here later today for reference.