IGNORED

Mega Tank

Social Team · Posted

6 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

On 6/10/2021 at 10:33 PM, FireHazard51 said:

I don't think I can do 5 at once......sign me up for 3 though.

You got me for 3 games right?

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Mega Tank

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@0xDEAFC0DE

@ZeldaFan042

@ChickenTendas

@Krunch

Invites have been sent out. Remember, the sooner the invites are accepted the sooner the games will begin.

If you are in the Duos match, please don't forget there is a "Game chat" and "Team Chat" tabs for that game. 🙂

• Like 1

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It's been a while. Ping the last "big list" of invites that were sent out for the previous round. Let me know if you wish to be removed from the list.

As always, looking for new players. Games are 24 hour turns, so there should be plenty of time to make a move. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

@ZeldaFan042

@ChickenTendas

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@Krunch

@G-type

Edited by Mega Tank

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

Almost all of it tbh. I'm happy to learn, maybe we hop on Discord sometime and you walk me through a round.

Sure.

As quick explanation. If you are playing the standard world domination scenario, you need to conquer all of the territories in order to win. You get a set # of troops per turn, which is dependent on how many territories you have at the start of your turn. You attack and defend using dice. Highest roll wins, in the event of a tie, defender wins. The number of dice you have depends on how many troops you have attacking/defending. Attackers have a maximum of 3 and defenders a maximum of 2. Every turn that you take over a territory, you get a "territory bonus card". Trade in those cards when you have are set of 3 different colors, or the same 3 colors and you get bonus troops during trade in. If you happen to control the territory on the card, you get a bonus # of troops for those territories. The bonus troops for trade in depend on how many bonus cards have been turned in, but usually go from 4-6-8-10-12 or something like that. As more cards are turned in the bonus troops keep increasing with the turn ins, but not the bonus troops that you get for owning a territory as those stay the same.

• Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

It's been a while. Ping the last "big list" of invites that were sent out for the previous round. Let me know if you wish to be removed from the list.

As always, looking for new players. Games are 24 hour turns, so there should be plenty of time to make a move. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

@ZeldaFan042

@Jeevan

@ChickenTendas

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@Krunch

@G-type

i won't be playing, you can remove me if you wish off the list.

• The title was changed to RISK - Always looking for new players! Join now! :)
  • The title was changed to SIGN UP NOW FOR RISK - Always looking for new players! Join now! :)

@ZeldaFan042

@ChickenTendas

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@Krunch

@G-type

@Gloves

As always, if you'd like to be removed from the list, just let me know. I will continue to ping if your name is on the when a new game pops up in case you are interested. Let's get a move on!

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

@ZeldaFan042

@ChickenTendas

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@Krunch

@G-type

@Gloves

As always, if you'd like to be removed from the list, just let me know. I will continue to ping if your name is on the when a new game pops up in case you are interested. Let's get a move on!

I'm in; enjoyed it much more now that I know how it works. 😄

Social Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

@ZeldaFan042

@ChickenTendas

@fox

@B.A.

@FireHazard51

@Hybrid

@Sumer

@0xDEAFC0DE

@Megamanfan

@Rockopotamus

@Krunch

@G-type

@Gloves

Lets Go Waiting GIF by NETFLIX