IGNORED

RetroGameCon7, Syracuse, NY Nov 2-3 2019

captmorgandrinker

Homebrew Team · Posted
20 hours ago, zi said:

Sooooo hipster.  It depends, are you going to bring your gramophone doohickey 

I actually use my meticulously manicured cocaine nail that I don't actually use for cocaine, and drag is across the vinyl to -FEEL- my music in a more personal way.  How's that for hipster.

Homebrew Team · Posted

Here are my pickups from the show!

thumbnail_20191103_164934.jpg.ab67ac92e4b9ef457bd8a4ec85388a7d.jpg

Was great meeting the creator of Turtle Rescue.  Super nice guy, and I got to be customer #1!

EIYQNYmX0AAdgG9.jpg.6d0507a4a7eb9864bd6dd40b3442ce15.jpg

Sydney Hunter was a blast to play, so I picked up a copy of that as well.  I've been on the lookout for a Four Score for a while, and snagged this one for a good price.  The Starcraft 64 is in roughish shape at the moment, but the price was amazing, and will look a lot better with some elbow grease.  The MLBs are fodder for a project. 😄

Here's my haul. Super happy about the Powerfest 1994 and Sydney Hunter homebrew. Powerfest is still sticker sealed. They were supposed to be for the Charity Auction, they ran out of time. I went up to them afterwards and asked what they were going to do with them now, they said if I felt $60 was a fair price and then sold them to me. I'm not complaining. Also the book I got signed by Pat Contri.

20191103_201034.thumb.jpg.cf0193402fe1f3a38b0ec991cd8ea5f7.jpg

Edited by Vaosu
  • Like 1

Hey everyone!

First of all a big thank you to any of you who made it to this years Retrogamecon, it was a huge success and we had a great time doing it.    I am part of the team that helps put on Retrogamecon and we always try our best to make it bigger and better every year.

For those of you who went, if you have the time, could you please take a minute to fill out our survey located here...

https://tinyurl.com/yzbf8ga7

The feedback from these surveys really helps us.  Thank you!!!

• Like 1