IGNORED

My nearly complete CIB Mega Man collection! (over 50 games)

Nes Freak

7 hours ago, cartman said:

I was talking about the GBA console itself not the game. There was a special edition half lightblue-half darkblue console release in Japan altough technically it counts as Rockman in namesake wich i got wrong.

I have seen some mint Rockman games for the original brick game boy. I think i've seen multiple of the series entries but i'm not 100% sure but the first one i know of for a fact. And like i said it was very expensive so nothing came out of it.

oh i see :P  ok well im mainly after the games.

• 10 months later...

Nice collection!  I built up a decent Mega Man / Rockman collection over the years, but there's no way I could keep up with today's prices.  It's definitely become inaccessible for casual collectors.  Now days, I'm just looking to find better condition replacements for my Rockman boxes.  I wasn't entirely picky back in the day and, now I'm regretting it, lol.

-ud

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 3:09 AM, undamned said:

Nice collection!  I built up a decent Mega Man / Rockman collection over the years, but there's no way I could keep up with today's prices.  It's definitely become inaccessible for casual collectors.  Now days, I'm just looking to find better condition replacements for my Rockman boxes.  I wasn't entirely picky back in the day and, now I'm regretting it, lol.

-ud

tbh i wish i had collected them all  when the prices were better.  paying 1600 for a mint mm5 on gameboy really shredded my wallet lol.  and today nothing is friendly in prices.