IGNORED

Ikaruga on Switch Physical NOW Available for Preorder!

• The title was changed to Ikaruga on Switch Physical NOW Available for Preorder!
Editorials Team · Posted

Hmm, I'm afraid to look at the price.  On one hand this is one of my favorite games of all time and one of the few where I'd even consider getting some bonus crap that I don't need.

On the other hand, I hate the idea of spending money on bonus crap I don't need

10 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Uuhhhgg will the regular edition they mass release be $60 too? 

I just don't Wana FOMO purchase but I also really want this game 😩

The listing is already kind of up on Play-Asia, though no pricing. The shipping from Nicalis was $8.65 plus sales tax.

Edited by Californication
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I wish I never sold my Gamecube copy back in the day to Gamestop like a shmoe. So instead of rebuying that (I just have that feeling I will run across it for cheap at a thrift or something) I went for this.. they're pretty much around the same price but I have a real nice shmup thing going for the switch with a lot of games digital and physical as well as arcade sticks that work with it and the flip grip for tate-ing out.. and you can always flip a tv.. so many games support it and that's friggin cool.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Until I see a picture of the game in your hand directly adjacent to your unruly pandemic hair, I will not believe it.

See the sad thing is everyone is gonna think this is pandemic hair. I had started growing it prior to the pandemic and was planning on letting it grow long for the first time ever. It just HAPPENED to end up coinciding with a once in a century global crisis.

• Haha 1