IGNORED

The Switch Thread

I pulled the trigger on some Switch blind boxes from Limited Run Games.  I got Saturday Morning RPG, Windjammers, and Super Meat Boy.  Does anyone know what number in the LRG series Meatboy is?  I couldn’t find it mentioned on the site.

18 minutes ago, Lago said:

I pulled the trigger on some Switch blind boxes from Limited Run Games.  I got Saturday Morning RPG, Windjammers, and Super Meat Boy.  Does anyone know what number in the LRG series Meatboy is?  I couldn’t find it mentioned on the site.

According to this it is #28.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Meat-Boy-for-Nintendo-Switch-Limited-Run-Games-28/164748259088?epid=22031091152&hash=item265bc2ef10:g:dmoAAOSwBCFgRpZa

Editorials Team · Posted
31 minutes ago, Lago said:

It was a Best Buy exclusive

13 hours ago, Tanooki said:

So any idea of some games looking to never be put to a card on Switch worth grabbing off the shop?

Also if you load a point card to the Switch, eshop and all that, can the 3DS pull from the same wallet?

Yes, it can. Here is a link explaining how to link your 3DS/Wii U account with your Switch one. https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22369/~/how-to-combine-nintendo-account-and-nintendo-network-id-funds

1 minute ago, Tanooki said:

Wow that makes no sense, why would Xenoblade 2 of all things be worth so much.  Nintendo didn't minimally print that.

It’s sold out everywhere and people want it *now*. I’ve come to realize that perceived scarcity is good enough for most people. Plus the obsession with having physical instead of just... buying it digital is real. But I don’t even think most people are buying it to play at these prices. Just throwing into the collection. I think it was in a thread for Torna that I recall someone saying he was glad he bought two sealed copies at $90 each and I was thinking, I would have thought that was crazy at the time. People are buying up out-of-print games when the prices start to climb and then cashing in within a short amount of time. That’s wild.

Editorials Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I'm curious what good games there are on the systems eShop (and New3DS too since the funds are shared) that'll NEVER make it to physical media.  Let's exclude NeoGeo, I've got a real one. 😄

That's really hard to say.  I assume stuff like Hellblade, Grim Fandango, and Pillars of Eternity.  And the Capcom and Square stuff that only got Asian/JPN releases (Romancing Saga 3, Okami, Onimusha, etc.)