IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Anyone know if Dragon Quest Heroes I and II will make it state side on the switch? I hear the Japanese version is playable on the US Switch, but I fear the game isn’t English player friendly.

would rather not have to pick up a PS4 just to play the US versions of these games. 

30 minutes ago, Ausden said:

Anyone know if Dragon Quest Heroes I and II will make it state side on the switch? I hear the Japanese version is playable on the US Switch, but I fear the game isn’t English player friendly.

would rather not have to pick up a PS4 just to play the US versions of these games. 

IIRC The asian release didn't support English and it is not getting a Western release. 

• Thanks 1

Neurovoider arrived today! I was hesitant to order from Red Art Games. No one had spoken up as to whether or not they had ordered from them before, their communication/clarity of purchase was poor, and the tracking info they sent went straight to a 404. BUT it is here, so they're real! Might have to spring for Xeodrifter now, though I have it on the 3DS eShop and I'd probably prefer to play with the hinged screen, we'll see.

Editorials Team · Posted
5 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

Bought it on sale at gamestop. It is way down on my backlog. But I really hope I get to play it at some point

Funny, I just got it in the mail today.  I couldn't tell if it was truly out of print or not (not likely), but it definitely seems like a low print run sorta game, so I just went ahead and got it while I could.

I love that style of game.

4 hours ago, snes_collector said:

Thanks for posting that site, picked up a few Euro exclusives.

Speaking of which, anyone have an updated list of all European retail exclusives? If not I can see about updating the list 

I'm a big fan of theirs. Ive been trying to find a list. There are a lot out there. I'm having a real hard time holding back from buying Helmut Badass From Hell, but its going to be a GS exclusive, so we will see what it goes for later

On 10/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, Californication said:

i was really excited about Battle Princess Madelyn because of the homage it pays, but the reviews are pretty mixed. I love platformers, and there aren't enough modern platformers out there, can someone tell me if this is worth owning?

Been playing the hell out of the import,it's freakin sic... I'm a huge GnG fan though so  🙂