IGNORED

Werewolf 3: The Signups

Reed Rothchild

7 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

I'm very interested to see if we can get a full roster of 20. I'm still wanting to face @Br81zad in a game of Werewolf!!

I say, let's push it along but also not rush it.  In other words, let's keep asking people, but we don't have to start two days after the threshold.

Also, did we have any meta-discussion regarding having endless days, or sticking with 48 hours.  After first I didn't like it but now, I'm not so sure.  I think we were definitely quitter without the pressure of a clock but, I don't know, it wasn't that bad in the end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RH said:

Also, did we have any meta-discussion regarding having endless days, or sticking with 48 hours.  After first I didn't like it but now, I'm not so sure.  I think we were definitely quitter without the pressure of a clock but, I don't know, it wasn't that bad in the end.

I left it up to y’all, if you wanted to end things earlier you could have, but y’all took your time.  It ended up working out pretty well for the town.

I know people like the idea of 48 hour lightning rounds, but not as many want to actually play super aggressive.  I just don’t think you can get 20 players talking and cooperating in that small window of time.

Prob more realistic would be to 72 or 96 hour days to start then maybe shorten the day length as needed when the remaining player count starts to shrink.

• Like 4

Endless days can drag, but limiting days too much puts it own negative restrictions on the game. Biggest issue is allowing people allotting the time to participate. I would say start with at the least 72 if not 96 hours then shorten it if needed. Especially in the first couple day phases having enough time for everyone to get involved is helpful.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, fox said:

If you got beef with me take it to pm.  
Don’t drag Reed’s game down with your trolling and drama.

yeesh... no drama outside of the above response.

If I think you're a wolf then i'll destroy you like the last game, reducing you to an emotional puddle. 🙂

And if not, then you have nothing to worry about!

hey thanks for pinging me  @KokiriChild and I would love to play  especially since its a GI Joe one, but like i said at end of batman one, my life has been so crazy with work lately, I think i have worked something like 25 of the last 30 days or something crazy like that and its been a combo of overnights or 3 am starts so most of my free time goes to eating and sleeping so don't think I'd be able to participate as much as I would want to. I'm hoping I get a break soon.

• Like 1

@Splain you should play as a standard player so I can be positive to at least one of the wolves' identities. 

@Wasg13 I totally get it man, hang in there with that crazy work schedule! Hopefully you'll be more free in a few months for when I host Werewolf 4 🙂

@Mega Tank and @Scrobins are you interested in playing? I think you should 😆

Also, if I'm not mistaken, if Splain, Mega Tank, and Scrobins all play we should be at 17? Whether they choose to play or not at least one or two more players would be ideal. 

C'mon folks, it'll be a grand old time!

• Like 1

Moderator · Posted
8 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

@Scrobins are you interested in playing? I think you should 😆

Also, if I'm not mistaken, if Splain, Mega Tank, and Scrobins all play we should be at 17? Whether they choose to play or not at least one or two more players would be ideal. 

Count me in 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

@Splain you should play as a standard player so I can be positive to at least one of the wolves' identities. 

@Wasg13 I totally get it man, hang in there with that crazy work schedule! Hopefully you'll be more free in a few months for when I host Werewolf 4 🙂

@Mega Tank and @Scrobins are you interested in playing? I think you should 😆

I am playing. I said Fox is the wolf. GG.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1