IGNORED

WTB Playchoice-10 Toppers

Khromak

Hey all,

I'd like to buy the last toppers I'm missing for Playchoice-10: Castlevania, Kung Fu, Mario's Open Golf, Megaman 3, Metroid, Nintendo World Cup, Power Blade, R.C. Pro-Am, Rockin' Kats, Solar Jetman, Super Mario Bros.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have questions, have something to sell, or know someone who does!

Edited by Khromak

Welcome! I was looking for you a while back. See the link below. The thread was formerly titled "NA Member Looking for a Sealed DW4" because I thought that's the one you were looking for. Anyways, in the course of the thread we actually found a sealed DW3. Unfortunately it's long gone now. But good luck in your search!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, Khromak said:

Hey all,

I haven't spent much time on VGS but I had very positive feedback on Nintendoage, have made some trades and sales on the Facebook Playchoice group, and have a long positive history on Ebay.

I've been on the lookout for a sealed DW3 for a while, either graded or ungraded. Since it's so rare I'm not sure there's an agreed upon "value", but I'd offer thousands at least based on condition

I'm also looking for these PC-10 games:

Mario's Open Tournament Golf, Ninja Gaiden 3, Solar Jetman

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have questions, have something to sell, or know someone who does!

you are looking for sealed dragon warrior 3 nes or gbc?

Edited by SealedWholesale

• The title was changed to WTB Ninja Gaiden 3 (Playchoice-10), Sealed DW3
  • The title was changed to WTB Ninja Gaiden 3 (Playchoice-10), Sealed Dragon Warrior 3 (NES)