IGNORED

WTB Playchoice-10 Toppers

Khromak

Guests · Posted

If you haven't already, I would post about the Ninja Gaiden 3 Playchoice PCB on KLOV (Killer List of Videogames).

Just now, Shane7951 said:

If you haven't already, I would post about the Ninja Gaiden 3 Playchoice PCB on KLOV (Killer List of Videogames).

Good advice, I've had a WTB on there which I've been refreshing religiously like this one. I also try to post on Facebook buy/sell groups as regularly as I can without being too annoying 😄

Guests · Posted
7 minutes ago, Khromak said:

Good advice, I've had a WTB on there which I've been refreshing religiously like this one. I also try to post on Facebook buy/sell groups as regularly as I can without being too annoying 😄

Haha I understand completely. I used to be OCD on trying to find Ninja Gaiden prototypes so I had threads on several forums, bumping constantly. Anyone reading this from those days, I apologize. 😆 Oh and there's a Playchoice 10 group on Facebook with some good contacts. 

• The title was changed to WTB Ninja Gaiden 3 (Playchoice-10 $3,000), Sealed Dragon Warrior 3 (NES $5,000)
  • The title was changed to WTB Ninja Gaiden 3 (Playchoice-10 $3,500), Sealed Dragon Warrior 3 (NES $5,000)