IGNORED

Rules Thread?

TylerBarnes

2 hours ago, TylerBarnes said:

I know these can take a while to write up, but the first thing I look for when joining a community is the Rules & Guidelines thread. I didn't see one here. So, I'll just proceed with wreckless abandon. 

Haha, fair enough!  We will have a site rules thread up soon.  Figured most initial membership would be transfers so it wasn't a priority right off the bat. 

• Like 1

Sorry dudes, but this needs attention (once the site is stable, of course). how about standards/practices from the Admins to mods to users?

what we can all expect from each other?  Sure, “do you want to others “works well, until you’re a sadomasochist...

Best practices from the staff means standards of what is and isn’t acceptable from both the users and admins/mods.

This becomes a “good fences make good neighbors” where boundaries and respect can help a community  thrive with a common interest.

Administrator · Posted

We understand this needs attention and are working on it.

We have been steadily working on the foundations for VGS, but the NA server announcement and pending server outage prompted us to get a presence up sooner so people would at least have a place to go.  For now, the concepts above should be solid guiding points, and we will share full rules and details as soon as we can.

7 hours ago, spacepup said:

We understand this needs attention and are working on it.

We have been steadily working on the foundations for VGS, but the NA server announcement and pending server outage prompted us to get a presence up sooner so people would at least have a place to go.  For now, the concepts above should be solid guiding points, and we will share full rules and details as soon as we can.

Thanks bud!  I know you guys are working hard to get the site up!