IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

• 2 months later...
Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

I would have stocked up too. I wonder if being discontinued, or slightly out of date?

This particular store seems to occasionally be a dumping point for the distributor.  Whether it's overstock, or nearing a shelf date I do not know.

6 hours ago, doner24 said:

That stuff smells and tastes exactly like weed. Tried it this spring and had marijuana burps the rest of the day. Big time pass for me. 

Maybe its the NorCal in me, but I liked the one time I had it (on draft)

5 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

This particular store seems to occasionally be a dumping point for the distributor.  Whether it's overstock, or nearing a shelf date I do not know.

either way, great pick up

On 8/31/2022 at 2:29 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Gotta love those places!

In college this one drive-thru was dumping Coors Dry 24 pack cases for $5.

Not sure if this counts, but one of those unclaimed freight/discount places had flats of beast (Milwaukee's Best Light) tall boys for $1.99.   For 24 - 16 oz cans.  It was way expired, but it did the trick for one of our rugby tournaments.

Editorials Team · Posted
4 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Gotta love those places!

In college this one drive-thru was dumping Coors Dry 24 pack cases for $5.

Not sure if this counts, but one of those unclaimed freight/discount places had flats of beast (Milwaukee's Best Light) tall boys for $1.99.   For 24 - 16 oz cans.  It was way expired, but it did the trick for one of our rugby tournaments.

I'm at work and one of the guys in my team just gave me 8 more six-packs of the stuff.  Some sort of massive ordering mistake happened around here

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm at work and one of the guys in my team just gave me 8 more six-packs of the stuff.  Some sort of massive ordering mistake happened around here

Our Budweiser distributor had that issue with the Lewis/Tyson fight posters back in '02.   They meant to order 2000 for our area, and accidentally ordered 22000.   The guys were dropping off a big box of posters at every bar on their route.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Social Team · Posted

PXL_20230408_010228713.PORTRAIT.jpg

Been a while since I've posted a photo.  Going back to my roots of IPAs and stop fluffying around in seasonal beers that I just meh about and sit in the fridge till the next year's holiday.  I got a Christmas sugar cookie beer in there I think will be finally drank after 3 Christmases 😅

• Like 1