IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Some fru fru shit… idk. If I start with my choice it will be a 12 pack and passed out. Been on the wagon for quite a while….reasons…..

right now I’m burning the midnight oil playing Saint Nick, swing set. Not to bad actually, the swing set assembly. The beer sucks. Was watching gaming off the grid (they aight) and found myself at Whole Foods. I know nothing of craft beer.

08988861-2C8E-43C6-B002-1C7B84DA0A67.jpeg

I honestly expected you to be drinking egg nog! 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Taiwanese Plum wine ... Yes, it's in a Troegs beer glass...this one's going down reeeeaaaalll fast.

And for those in the States, try Troegs' Mad Elf. That kicks ass, it was worth puking down the side of my brother's brand new car whilst going over the mountains in winter time. 😉

IMG20220209204139.jpg

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 6:38 PM, MrWunderful said:

And a moonpie?

Hopefully someone gets that reference. 

To me RC is the soda you get at hot dog stands in Chicago, and Moon Pies are the snack dessert you get with a cheesesteak in Philly. So no, I didn't get it and hadda look it up - it's the workman's lunch in the south? I don't like soda, but I can appreciate a nice lowbrow / blue collar tradition. 

1 hour ago, Link said:

To me RC is the soda you get at hot dog stands in Chicago, and Moon Pies are the snack dessert you get with a cheesesteak in Philly. So no, I didn't get it and hadda look it up - it's the workman's lunch in the south? I don't like soda, but I can appreciate a nice lowbrow / blue collar tradition. 

Its a song by a band called NRBQ. “Rc- cola and a moonpie”

1 hour ago, Link said:

Cool reference for those who know. I love music callouts like that. I'm guessing the song is based on the habit I mentioned, described in the second paragraph here

Great link (lol?) thanks for that. I always assumed it was a “southern/ east coast thing” which it sounds like it is. 

combo Sounds terribly sugary to me lol

I am def. A pepsi master race guy too, coke is thick syrupy garbage. 

Tried a jolt once, and that was nasty cola

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...