IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2020**

guillavoie

I got my feet wet with the GB competition, so I might as well try this one as well. There's no way I'm buying all those games like I did for GB, so it's a great excuse to finally get a ROM cart. Although I'll still pick up a few that look interesting.

2 hours ago, Tablew/chairs said:

the only thing worse than beat'em ups is shooters

Yay, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

When I blasted that cart I thought “these are a dime a dozen I’ll pick up another one at a yard sale or flea market easy”. Ya it took at least two years to find another one that way lol.

Do you have an Everdrive then? Emulator? You have to post a Tetris score. It'll be fun. Tetris is the best NES game.

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

I eventually picked a copy up in a wild find. I’ll be playing 🙂 

Man. I hate tetris. 

I've had mixed feelings for Tetris over the years. When I use to play it just for fun with no context, I actually loved Tetris. But the truth is that I've always been kind of bad at it, definitely not good. So when Tetris was up in contest, I realized how good some players are at it and that I just COULDN'T catch them up whatsoever, no matter how hard I was trying. I just don't have it in me. So during those contest weeks, I for sure hated Tetris.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
14 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Has anyone done anything fun or exciting in the off-season?

Absolutely! First, there was this thing some call Christmas, I did that and it was a lot of fun. And then I took some time off-season to prepare the next season, good times!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1