IGNORED

What Else Do You Collect Besides Video Games?

Tabonga

Member · Posted
1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Here's another one.  My complete Vestron w/slips collection.  Paging @JamesRobot with the latest one

PXL_20220329_003010443.jpg

PXL_20220329_003447794.jpg

If I ever come around your area I know what we're doing haha.

I've heard good things about Blood Diner but still haven't gotten around to watching it. Great to see that Chopping Mall is number 1 in the Vestron collection. 

chopping mall thank you GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the release of Transformers: War for Cybertron, Hasbro has been re-releasing classic figures including my favorite version if Transformers, Beast Wars. I loved the show as a kid and had a bunch of the figures. So Ive been going nuts collecting these Beast Wars action figures. They started out releasing new, more accurate versions of the figures, but now they’ve gotten into releasing full on reproductions of the original 90’s figures, packaging and all. Its a dream come true. Hasbro has started re-releasing some of the non-show characters as well like Cybershark. Im hoping they go all the way with it.

A7024345-CC27-4CBC-8ABA-2DE27389A8DF.jpeg

DEF6C9E0-69AE-413A-9149-00AF458906D4.jpeg

• Like 2

Member · Posted

Van's slip on shoes. Currently have 135 different pairs and a few doubles on some that are soon have to be thrown away. However, I wear most of them since they are meant to be worn after all! Only a few like the original Metallica and Super Mario Bros. I keep as never worn/new. Also collect fossils, meteorites, and dinosaur eggs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Member · Posted
On 5/2/2022 at 1:02 AM, Skorp said:

Van's slip on shoes. Currently have 135 different pairs and a few doubles on some that are soon have to be thrown away. However, I wear most of them since they are meant to be worn after all! Only a few like the original Metallica and Super Mario Bros. I keep as never worn/new. Also collect fossils, meteorites, and dinosaur eggs.

The slips are so comfy! I think I have like 60 pairs of different models, old skools, authentics and slips are my go to and only models I don't like are the ones with the small toe boxes like the aves and ultra range.