IGNORED

Tanooki

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump, just added 1 thing.

Also curious if anyone would be interested in a PC Engine Duo, modded. Console5 smd cap kit, new super capacitor for saving, RGB amp mod and stabilizer for it, 8pin din socket, also socket change for power to use a common adapter.  Original black unit, had a 3D printed card slot cover too that matches.  Slight wear to the coloring on top.  Serviced since I got to to get the CD / drive working well after it had a shipping issue coming to me.

I'm considering selling/trading it off as I hate doing it after not all that long, but I don't have time for it and thought I would.  I've started to sell a few of the CDs off so far with good success, may keep a couple to emulate over PC.  I've got a core grafx 2 still, may keep that with everdrive,  maybe let it all go and be done or get the mini-hdmi thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to (9/4) New Adds -- PS3 SuperSlim, DS, PS1, PCE Duo Modded + CD+HuCards -- Nintendo, Sony, PC, NeoGeo, Handhelds
  • The title was changed to 1/29 - (New List) - Refurb GBs, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, PCE Duo Modded, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 1/29 - (New List) - Refurb GBs, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 1/31 - (New List) - Refurb GBs, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 2/6 - (New List) - Refurb GBs, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 2/17 - (New adds) - Refurb GBs, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 2/20 - (Add 30+ GB Games & 2 IPS 1 TFT GBCs) - Refurb GB/P/Cs, Tiger XPG, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 2/21 - (Add 30+ GB Games & 2 IPS 1 TFT GBCs) - Refurb GB/P/Cs, Tiger XPG, Nintendo, Sony, Neo Geo, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 2/27 -- Refurb GB/P/Cs, Tiger XPG, Nintendo, Sony, Vintage Handhelds, PC CDs(many) & more
  • The title was changed to 4/26 - Restarted List, lots added/removed/price cut - All Nintendo systems, PC (Big Box, Sealed, used), misc
  • The title was changed to 4/29 - SuperNT Black complete, All Nintendo systems games, PC (Big Box, Sealed, used), imports, handhelds, misc
  • The title was changed to 5/2 - SuperNT Black complete, All Nintendo systems games, PC (Big Box, Sealed, used), imports, handhelds, misc