IGNORED

General Current Events/Political Discussion

MrWunderful

16 hours ago, Link said:

And when you spend an entire day getting on my nuts that is called what? 

It's partial trolling. A lot of your points are hilarious dude. I have to mess with you on some of them because of how absurd they are. 

16 hours ago, Link said:

As usual the point flies far above your head. If you think a trend cannot be shown without a certain scenario always happening every single time, at best you aren’t paying attention.

Oh so congratulations to them for not murdering a person of color every single time there’s an encounter? Is that the bar you set? 

That’s one factor. There are also disparities in initiation, environment, and resources which stand on their own and also have demonstrable effect on outcomes.

You guys confuse correlation with causation a lot. Look those two up. They're completely different. Look up spurious variables as well.

1 hour ago, Silent Hill said:

90%? What about Michael Brown? People are still throwing his name out as an unarmed victim (and "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" is still a mantra of BLM) even though upon investigation, the cops were acting in self-defense and "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" was/is false. Clearly, they're not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt, or even looking beyond skin color to actually identify if the motivator was racism. 

Ferguson is the single most bullsh!t BLM facade throughout the past 7 years. Built on a complete lie. Michael Brown fought with an officer and grabbed for his gun. This was after Michael Brown had just robbed a store. He wasn't an innocent hands up don't shoot nice guy. The media and BLM movement fabricated the whole thing and the public bought it without doing their own research. Never accept anything the news says about these events at face value. Always look it up yourself and do your own research. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/

The latest fabricated lie was the death of Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta. Almost the same story, but the truth got much quicker than during the Ferguson tragedy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doctornick said:

So you're saying BLM doesn't want everyone person to be treated the same by the police?  

He's saying the Michael Brown hands up don't shoot thing was a bullsh!t facade, which it was. Everyone should be treated by the same by police. If you grab a cops' weapon, expect that you might be shot by that cop in self defense. Don't be a f*cking idiot and grab for a cops' weapon.

6 minutes ago, Californication said:

Don't call me crazy, but for the last month or so I have been buying the tofu chicken nuggets and patties and I really like them. 

I've only had tofu in Chinese resteraunts, but it's not bad since they prepare it the same as the meat dishes. I imagine tofu nuggets would be similar.

1 hour ago, arch_8ngel said:

So the fried coating isn't crunchy on yours?  That sounds like it's own kind of horrible 😛

It is my opinion that chicken should be tender. Good examples would be like Raising Cane's chicken fingers or the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. I typically find overly crunchy fried chicken unappealing.

1 hour ago, Kguillemette said:

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is chicken byproduct pressed into a patty with emulsifiers to keep it together.

Incorrect!

1 hour ago, Kguillemette said:

I admit it has been a long time since I've had a Wendy's chicken sandwich.

You both admitted it has been some time! I urge you to try it. You might not like it as much as your precious Chik-Fil-A or Popeye's, but I'd be SHOCKED if you didn't say it was a good sandwich.

spacer.png

• Wow! 1

• The topic was locked