IGNORED

Final Fantasy VII Tattoo

Deadeye

Editorials Team · Posted

I'm thinking of getting a full body Beyond the Beyond tattoo.  It's just one of those things where I really think the world needs to know how much I love Beyond the Beyond.  Especially the people at the pool.  Or my neighbors when I'm mowing the lawn.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I can't help but wonder, what does something like that cost?

A lot of variables go into it, geographical location is the biggest thing. Higher populated area means more clientele and higher prices usually. Though when doing work of this scale artists often times offer special rates for having so much work to be done and if it appeals to their specific interests. When I started my sleeve I was getting about a 30% discount on my appointments because the piece was something the artist had a vested interest in doing. 🙂

51 minutes ago, Foochie776 said:

A lot of variables go into it, geographical location is the biggest thing. Higher populated area means more clientele and higher prices usually. Though when doing work of this scale artists often times offer special rates for having so much work to be done and if it appeals to their specific interests. When I started my sleeve I was getting about a 30% discount on my appointments because the piece was something the artist had a vested interest in doing. 🙂

I also would have accepted a ballpark estimate. 😉

4 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'm thinking of getting a full body Beyond the Beyond tattoo.  It's just one of those things where I really think the world needs to know how much I love Beyond the Beyond.  Especially the people at the pool.  Or my neighbors when I'm mowing the lawn.

If you really would like to make an impact on your neighbors it should be Granstream Saga.  The whole no faces thing really says don’t let your leaves blow in my yard.

Also, that must have cost a pretty penny.  For that much cash I would think you would have gotten someone that’s not your 14 year old cousin to draw it.

5 hours ago, Foochie776 said:

A lot of variables go into it, geographical location is the biggest thing. Higher populated area means more clientele and higher prices usually. Though when doing work of this scale artists often times offer special rates for having so much work to be done and if it appeals to their specific interests. When I started my sleeve I was getting about a 30% discount on my appointments because the piece was something the artist had a vested interest in doing. 

2500-3000? I’m so bad ya guessing lol

Homebrew Team · Posted
17 minutes ago, Foochie776 said:

I was going to guess 5-8k if it was a stellar work, but I don't have tattoos.  Only going off what people said their smaller pieces cost and multiplying.  Also NYC metro prices.  Tattoo artist would have a better idea.  Any out there?

23 hours ago, Foochie776 said:

23 hours ago, Deadeye said:

I was going to guess 5-8k if it was a stellar work, but I don't have tattoos.  Only going off what people said their smaller pieces cost and multiplying.  Also NYC metro prices.  Tattoo artist would have a better idea.  Any out there?

I think somewhere around $8k is a good guess. Depends on location, skill of artist etc. I live in Boston and paid $300 an hour for my arm sleeve but I wanted the best in the area. 

On 2/11/2020 at 9:40 PM, Deadeye said:

Surely a full-back tattoo costs way more than that, right?