The psp collecting thread!

Mae247

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Editorials Team · Posted
17 hours ago, Californication said:

I have been thinking about getting into this. I copped Castlevania Chronicles on the PS1 and think I might have been able to find the Chronicles on the PSP, Ghosts and Goblins, and a PSP for just a few dollars more.

Totally different Castlevanias

3 hours ago, Californication said:

Right, that's what I am asking. I would want to play it on the tv through hdmi. Do you think it scale badly  was on a playstation tv?

Yeah, I don't think it would scale very well as you got into the bigger size TVs.   Although I do need to bust out my PSP for a trip soon, so I can see how it looks on my 55 incher?

I sent these to you already Mae247, but for the rest of the community, here you go. 

I haven't played many PSP games but from what I have played, half minute hero was excellent.

Meanwhile, hexyz force was a huge letdown. Expensive and rare, sure, but nothing special about this game at all. Just another rpg. Was it bad? No. Was it great? No. Was it a huge letdown given how often it's talked about and how expensive and rare it is, yes.

I still have my original 1001 I got at launch. I remember being super excited for a NEW handheld...I mean Nintendo was just dominating the market for...ever. And I was hyped to be able to play Playstation games on the go! And...yeah the hype died real fast. The games were in disc format so that meant I had to carry one game in the console at a time or risk scratching the disc/breaking the fragile disc holder. The load times took FOREVER. And the noise this thing made when loading...eek.

I wasn't impressed with it. I'm still not though I did bring it on a long haul road trip to visit my dad's family back in the day and it kept me sane lol.

This model is a bitch and a half to mod. I've tried several times and it just refuses to work. I wish I could mod it...would make life easier when playing it.