IGNORED

Wata Spectre prototype article

DefaultGen

24 minutes ago, Mr. CIB said:

This 100% in the interest of full disclosure I’m out of the grading business. Maybe 5 years ago I got a lot of games graded with the VGA and they still sit on my shelf 🙂 Therefore, I haven’t sent anything to WATA. I don’t see the reason to grade anything unless you plan to sell in the near term. I hope WATA flourishes and succeeds but the growing pains they are experiencing are unprecedented. How many people work there? 3 maybe..... far too much work for the amount of stuff I see posted and they delayed turn around times. The only reason people are accepting of the delay in time is because the “potential” of the money they can make selling it. 

Do you happen to have a picture of the difference of VGAs label options? 

2 minutes ago, Romiked2689 said:

I agree with wata being driven by the thought of cashing out I mean check eBay out craziness every week now! I will say I’m not a sealed collector( have like ten sealed) I like grading to keep them in the current state. I recently set up a display with my sealed games and dropped my Pokémon red and I’m sure it took a few points off the grade. Not happy at all 

I personally don’t see the difference between wata and vga on grading prototypes both completely miss what makes them more unique then sealed retail releases 

I should have added what I’ve done is purchased the VGA acrylic cases for the sealed cardboard games I have now to avoid and drop damage. 

as far as the protos ..... I wouldn’t want to grade them. They are far more unique and special than a sealed game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. CIB said:

I should have added what I’ve done is purchased the VGA acrylic cases for the sealed cardboard games I have now to avoid and drop damage. 

as far as the protos ..... I wouldn’t want to grade them. They are far more unique and special than a sealed game.

I have a couple of those cases since the drop it has moved into one of those nice cushy cases. 

• Like 1