IGNORED

We need more than just a lousy forum site.

Otherguy

7 hours ago, SuperJimtendo said:

One of the things that made na great was the plethora of information available. I see a lot of people on here building up that kind of stuff, the game store database, variant threads, box contents, etc. 

Especially since we're trying to be more than Nintendo it would be killer to see info about other systems and collections. There's  people out there with the means and ability too do so.

Also maybe not link to the discord because some of the shit I've seen posted there not only would make me shy away from joining the community but some is just down right offensive. Make a dedicated discord chat for this community and keep the childish Nonsense in a separate one. 

Ahh come on it's not that bad is it? (was way much worse before lol) think we have mellowed out some since VGS became a thing and we wilder ones have our own space station to terrorize. 

• Confused 1

I personally think what's been done here so far is more than great. I took the op as not a tell but as a request for suggestions. Sure we already have a suggestions thread but new flavor is always fun.

Also I wouldn't know about the discord anymore because what I saw on there was more than enough for me. And I mean I draw kickle humping things to entertain people But there was some pretty jacked up stuff when I did look.

1 hour ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Also I wouldn't know about the discord anymore because what I saw on there was more than enough for me. And I mean I draw kickle humping things to entertain people But there was some pretty jacked up stuff when I did look.

We're not that bad in the discord! If we were, spacepup would have been disappointed in us and gloves would have shut us down by now!