IGNORED

Analogue Update: Duo ($250; Ships 2023) and Pocket ($200; Ships 2023) Available for Preorder

DoctorEncore

• 4 weeks later...

Finally landed one of these bad boys: IMG20210524184802.jpg.6f72092eb44c715f313e9d949171fd04.jpg

Bought this locally here in Taiwan as opposed to from the US, apparently they have hundreds in stock online over here. It's even got a sticker!

IMG20210524184810.jpg.e90db5e41eabc9ad256dfcd4010268a4.jpg

Price wasn't great, like 40 bucks, but way cheaper than buying on eBay, and international shipping etc. so I'm happy!

Now all I need to do is wait for Covid to be over so I can get @Jeevan to ship me my actual console, lol! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuug! 😄

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

*cut to Jeevan happily playing OptOut's console* 😛

Well, it's important to test things to make sure they work.  And it's a good idea to test many games to make sure there aren't any compatibility issues.  You also need to test for many hours to make sure long term durability is good.  

• Like 1

If there's a chance that anyone has a pre-order for the Handheld and they'd offer a reasonable deal for the device, PM me.  I'll have to sell some stuff and move some cash around, but I just completely forgot about the preorder period and all of these delays are making it sound like I'll probably not see one of those units for another 2-3 years if I try to get in on the next batch.

Thanks guys.

• Like 1

^I feel the same way, minus trying to under cut ya on someone who doesn't care about a preorder anymore.  What they did was just terrible and the handling of it since too.  It looks like an easy to be highly recommendation worthy handheld, for the few hundred people who got lucky that is...and then?

1 hour ago, RH said:

If there's a chance that anyone has a pre-order for the Handheld and they'd offer a reasonable deal for the device, PM me.  I'll have to sell some stuff and move some cash around, but I just completely forgot about the preorder period and all of these delays are making it sound like I'll probably not see one of those units for another 2-3 years if I try to get in on the next batch.

Thanks guys.

Even if you were standing by for the pre-order for the handheld to open,  it’s likely you would not have gotten one 😪

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Super NT, Mega SG and DAC restocks coming up August 9th.

This is the first restock in a while where I already have everything, which means I can pass and my wallet is happy.  Good luck to those going for an order.  

Tagging @DoctorEncore in case he wants to update the thread title again.

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

Super NT, Mega SG and DAC restocks coming up August 9th.

This is the first restock in a while where I already have everything, which means I can pass and my wallet is happy.  Good luck to those going for an order.  

Tagging @DoctorEncore in case he wants to update the thread title again.

Tsk. Great timing, can't afford to try and go for a Mega SG since there's already several other things I need to buy soon.

I guess if anyone's willing to buy two and hold one for me until I can afford it, I'd be very appreciative, haha.