IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Another update cuz I was feeling spicy:

I've made a few improvements to mobile, including adding site award icons to the bottom of posts. I made them small so they're not disruptive, but I did want to have them show you can show off a bit of flareno matter what device you prefer. 

As an aside, you may have noticed that everyone now has their role on mobile posts as well (eg I should have Administrator under my name). This is to help mobile users know the roles staff have, so they can ask the right people if they have a question or anything. 

Is “Mark forum as read” working on mobile again?

Edit: looks like no. Can we get this button on mobile? Somehow? 

mark.PNG

Edited by MiamiSlice

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

...And furthermore, is it relative?  I'm Canadian but I collect US games exclusivey, so technically, my entire collection is "imports."

Canadian and US are interchangeable for the purpose of this thread. In other words, that won't count. 

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Canadian and US are interchangeable for the purpose of this thread. In other words, that won't count. 

That's okay; I've got 600+ Famicom games to get that charm.  I just need to find some motivation some time to dig out my camera and take pics for whatever charms I qualify for...

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, DefaultGen said:

Loose carts ahoy, my collection is trash 🥳

The bulk of stuff is here, if something's missing it's separate for climate/disorganization reasons but I can find it if needed for proof.

1. Odyssey 2
  2. SNES
  3. N64
  4. Wii U
  5. Sega Genesis
  6. Sega CD
  7. Sega Saturn
  8. Game Boy (incl. Pokemon Yellow 😱)
  9. Virtual Boy
  10. Xbox

nsFYZtY.png

1qIfbAj.png

yTH3Skm.png

WiFP7gr.png

ULMCyu4.png

Emp1CbG.png

dSK4nKf.png

5jXbu8l.png

R22jh3o.png

rzk6h1O.jpg

if there was an eggplant emoji i would have used it..........

• Wow! 1