IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

19 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Cool filing cabinet!

Thanks man!  When we started moving out my wife's grand fathers stuff, before we moved into that house, I saw that filing cabinet and I knew exactly what it was going to be used for.  I know I still have a ton of handheld stuff I need to sort through and I want to get and that's basically going to be a massive cabinet of GB/GBC/GBA/Game Gear/Lynx?/More???

I also have a 1992 Trinitron going on top.  To the right of this cabinet is open-back shelving that I'm putting about 4 rows of consoles on, and to the further right of that is a newer Trinitron from 2004.  Old school on the left... not as old school on the right.

I'm just waiting for an RGB switch to come in and I plan on hooking it all up.  I might even hook up all consoles to both TVs so that I can show the same image twice coz why not?

Only just found out about this. Nearly half of my collection, or at least just around 1,000 games, are imports, so the 100 should be pretty easy to make. Any chance to go up a few numbers? 😛

Let me know if my pictures are too lazy - decided to go with what I could document without having to pull stuff off the shelves, and NES and super famicom regions can be pretty tough to discern from the side.

Around 74 identifiable Japanese PC Engine releases:
IMG_20201026_214444.jpg.fcfc92a1a2447600be85dfab0e1f476a.jpg

+ At least 36 US SNES cartridges (boxes may or may not contain carts, so wouldn't count them)
IMG_20201026_214510.jpg.1ed6c87cee7613d251e69bb6c29d85cb.jpg

• Like 2

A Brewer and Chip Tune Artist Charm would be cool to have.

For proof, here's some shots of the source code for music for the classic "Saturn Smash" along with a custom compatibility ROM playing the music to assist during development.

Source Code for the some songs generated by FamiTone.

SaturnSmashSoundSource.PNG.945abec920b990409931a776bbc15046.PNG

A (now obsolete) compatibility development ROM coded by myself playing the song during gameplay.

main_000.png.c0f8b465be1e14cca09a38e1ffd7aaae.png

Edited by Famicuber