IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

• 2 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted
On 9/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, Deadeye said:

@LeatherRebel5150 when they come back, I'll send a charm your way 🙂

There was a bug in the actual plugin itself, so I was working with the developer to get it fixed (the black area w/ white text under people who had none unlocked). 

It's been resolved, I've updated the plugin, and Baubles & Charms have returned! I had to remake the subscriber Baubles, but overall not too big a hassle, just a bit of waiting.

Please feel free to hand out Charms again, and let me know if you run into any issues.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gloves said:

There was a bug in the actual plugin itself, so I was working with the developer to get it fixed (the black area w/ white text under people who had none unlocked). 

It's been resolved, I've updated the plugin, and Baubles & Charms have returned! I had to remake the subscriber Baubles, but overall not too big a hassle, just a bit of waiting.

they are not showing up correctly for me. this is on desktop with the dark theme (i guess that much is obvious by looking at the pic).  i don't think it's only on my end, but i could be mistaken.

2020-09-13_15-40-47.jpg

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, twiztor said:

they are not showing up correctly for me. this is on desktop with the dark theme (i guess that much is obvious by looking at the pic).  i don't think it's only on my end, but i could be mistaken.

2020-09-13_15-40-47.jpg

Not on your end. Dark mode has some catching up to do. T_T

• 2 weeks later...