IGNORED

Rescue Rangers NES Variant question

krankcolc

I think so. But anyone looking is probably going to want the USA-1 manual to go with it. Properly listed I believe you'd get a premium. The last Duck Tales I remember like this hit maybe 2x CIB, (~$120?) and the last Mega Man 2 like this that I noticed hit $350. It was a nice copy of the game though in its own right.

Edited by Nesmaster
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nesmaster said:

I think so. But anyone looking is probably going to want the USA-1 manual to go with it. Properly listed I believe you'd get a premium. The last Duck Tales I remember like this hit maybe 2x CIB, (~$120?) and the last Mega Man 2 like this that I noticed hit $350. It was a nice copy of the game though in its own right.

It does have the USA-1 manual with it. I am selling it. I suppose an ebay auction would get me to its true value. If anyone here is interested or knows of a variant collector feel free to send them my way. 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:55 PM, Nesmaster said:

Are you sure there is a no promo Duck Tales? The only ones I've seen are MM2, MM3, Mickey Mousecapade, and Chip N Dale.