IGNORED

The Spreading (And Potentially Deadly) Coronavirus Epidemic....

jonebone

3 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

I think all anti-Vaxxers should throw their carbon monoxide alarms away, there might be George Soros Bill Gates nano bots in there with cameras watching you sleep. Plus, how can you trust unproven technology?

Isn't it strange that they worry about that, all while using a device, a smartphone, which LITERALLY listens to you through the microphone at all times and tracks your precise location on the Earth as well as every single thing you say and do, and every connection you make online every single second of every single day? 🤔

Maybe we SHOULD be burning down 5G towers... 😅

Edited by OptOut
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 10:59 AM, OptOut said:

Isn't it strange that they worry about that, all while using a device, a smartphone, which LITERALLY listens to you through the microphone at all times and tracks your precise location on the Earth as well as every single thing you say and do, and every connection you make online every single second of every single day? 🤔

Maybe we SHOULD be burning down 5G towers... 😅

Just let me know a time and place, I'll join you 😉

@CMR I bet that got minimally demonitized if not removed, then threatened by lawyers for action put back up.  There are a few news outlets on youtube that get thrashed like this always over china in general but the virus too, despite not doing conspiracy whacko stuff and just reporting the actual info that some media clown cars like to try and bury.

You do realize some will troll you for posting this probably since the heritage foundation helped assemble it which is a right leaning conservative think tank organization.  Doesn't matter if facts are there, the source is enough to pull out the tin foil hat brigade.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Doesn't matter if facts are there, the source is enough to pull out the tin foil hat brigade.

I have never heard of this source "The Daily Signal", so you can put your own tin foil back in the kitchen cabinet. I watched the video, and on the merits of the statements themselves I consider most of the checklist points underinformed and ignorant... at best. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

@CMR I bet that got minimally demonitized if not removed, then threatened by lawyers for action put back up.  There are a few news outlets on youtube that get thrashed like this always over china in general but the virus too, despite not doing conspiracy whacko stuff and just reporting the actual info that some media clown cars like to try and bury.

You do realize some will troll you for posting this probably since the heritage foundation helped assemble it which is a right leaning conservative think tank organization.  Doesn't matter if facts are there, the source is enough to pull out the tin foil hat brigade.

I'm just posting stuff I think is interesting.  In the end people will believe what they want.  I'm not anti-vax or anything like that, but I do think there are important questions being raised.  That dialogue between Rand Paul and Dr. Faucci about gain of function research and how it's defined is especially concerning to me.  More and more people on both sides are starting to agree that this is beginning to look like a man made, or modified, virus.  If it was, then that really worries me even if it's release was accidental.  I think it should worry everyone that we humans might have created this.

Edited by CMR
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, CMR said:

I'm just posting stuff I think is interesting.  In the end people will believe what they want.  I'm not anti-vax or anything like that, but I do think there are important questions being raised.  That dialogue between Rand Paul and Dr. Faucci about gain of function research and how it's defined is especially concerning to me.  More and more people on both sides are starting to agree that this is beginning to look like a man made, or modified, virus.  If it was, then that really worries me even if it's release was accidental.  I think it should worry everyone that we humans might have created this.

Same here.  I've been following this for some time digging more info the US news conveniently glosses or ignores.  Also of course we have dave here who lives in Taiwan so you can get more nuggets of the bs China pulls as they're clearly not fans of the party in that country either.  Rand Paul is entirely in the right on this one digging as he has, and thankfully he's a doctor who has kept his license up too and that seems to make Fauci uncomfortable when he spouts off stuff that would go over the rooms head normally, then gets pissed when the senator catches him in one of this roundabouts on information.  Yes gain of function,  you take a virus, you study it, you genetically tamper with it, and then check to see what more it does after the fact...that's what the US has by a middleman trickled back to that country and that very building, where it seems points to where it came from.  The brave doctors who haven't been gagged and shamed popping up pointing out this stuff can't have evolved as such naturally, then the whole connect the dots isn't so challenging.  It's disturbing, and let's be blunt... was it really an accident?  I question that too, it likely was, but still in the off chance otherwise...what if?  This whole gain of function thing that got funded ties back to this, and well as you said, worrisome.

• Agree 1

Pretty sad how aggressively Rand Paul is fundraising off attacking Fauci, a person who has literally only done good as far as infectious diseases are concerned. 

Wake me when there is a shred of realistic evidence that Fauci had anything to do with releasing the virus, ill wait. 

Edit: removed overly political stuff, as I forgot this isnt the thread (again)

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Like 3

On 2/5/2022 at 8:36 PM, Link said:

I have never heard of this source "The Daily Signal", so you can put your own tin foil back in the kitchen cabinet. I watched the video, and on the merits of the statements themselves I consider most of the checklist points underinformed and ignorant... at best. 

So you are saying its a clickybaity thumbnail with no actual information? Im shocked. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

And those specific people will totally be the only ones not wearing masks indoors, just like every time this has been proposed...right?

At some point, we need to reach an acceptable level of risk.

As Mike Rowe pointed out, traffic fatalities would be near zero if cars couldn't do any faster than 20mph and everybody had to wear helmets.  

Some of this stuff made more sense in the beginning when everybody was still trying to figure out what was going on, but as time has gone on certain things don't make as much sense anymore.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

As Mike Rowe pointed out, traffic fatalities would be near zero if cars couldn't do any faster than 20mph and everybody had to wear helmets.  

Some of this stuff made more sense in the beginning when everybody was still trying to figure out what was going on, but as time has gone on certain things don't make as much sense anymore.

If cars couldn't do faster than 20 and people had to wear helmets, maybe more people would cycle instead of drive. Better health, less fatalities, etc... sounds good to me

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Except your analogy rings totally hollow since wearing a damned mask isn't impeding anyone from doing anything.  It's a sign that you care enough about others, and yourself, to do something simple in order to ensure that you don't spread what you might have, and others wearing their masks don't spread what they might have to you.  If numbers had fallen to what they were in the first week or two of this being a big thing in the US in 2020, I might agree with you.  But we're far, far from that point, and this policy revision is basically the CDC throwing up their hands and saying, "Fuck it, we're done, you idiots do whatever the hell you want, because that's what you're doing anyway," except wrapped up in typical, useless government doublespeak.  I'll say it again, as I've said it before...if everybody actually followed such a mandate, this whole fucking thing would be over in a month, if not less, because people would stop passing it to each other, and all of the outlying, non-lab-contained samples (viral particles hanging out on surfaces) would die out, allowing this thing to be over once and for all.  Basically giving all of the people who normally would wear a mask the false sense of security to unmask next to all the mouth breathers who refused to do so the whole time anyway, and basically ensuring that we're going to see another big upswing in cases as all sorts of people who wouldn't have gotten it due to taking easy, commonsense, no-skin-off-their-back precautions pick up an infection, then bring it home to their families, and extended families.

Sure, there's a time and a place where it makes sense to stop taking precautions, but we certainly aren't there yet.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

(wall of anger)

Sure, there's a time and a place where it makes sense to stop taking precautions, but we certainly aren't there yet.

Says who though?  

Do you really think it's feasible to ask people to wear masks indoors forever?

I mean, we live in a country where they had to put signs up to remind people to wash their hands and how to do it.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

EVEN AFTER THEY POOP!   gross

Okay, to be fair, as someone that has traveled to quite a few other countries, I want to say that hygiene in the USA is MUCH MUCH better than most other countries! That doesn't change the fact that we still have to deal with people such as Tucker Carlson, but at least we do so with clean hands and rears 🙂

On 2/26/2022 at 3:05 PM, darkchylde28 said:

...if everybody

Mission failed right there. It's impossible to get everyone on board for LITERALLY anything.

Go ahead, try and compel the entire earth that breathing is a must and you'll have a fringe minority of people who will hold their breath until they drop dead.

People don't like being told what to do, even if it is for their own good. Especially so when its coming from a position of authority, and even more so if there is penalty if you don't comply.

• Like 1