IGNORED

MiamiSlice show-off thread: Complete PopCap set!

MiamiSlice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to MiamiSlice show-off thread: Complete Zelda Oracles set!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to MiamiSlice show-off thread: Complete Fire Emblem set!

My wife used to run an EB in Richmond, B.C, and when Shadow Dragon was set to release, she had the most pre-orders in the province. The Nintendo rep came in on their monthly checkup and they were talking about the pre-orders being owed to my enthusiasm which she shared with her client base. The rep surprised her with this weighty glass bauble to give to me since I'm a big FE fan. Since you are a big Fire Emblem fan (as am I), I thought you'd appreciate this:

• Like 1
  • Wow! 5

On 11/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, Renmauzo said:

My wife used to run an EB in Richmond, B.C, and when Shadow Dragon was set to release, she had the most pre-orders in the province. The Nintendo rep came in on their monthly checkup and they were talking about the pre-orders being owed to my enthusiasm which she shared with her client base. The rep surprised her with this weighty glass bauble to give to me since I'm a big FE fan. Since you are a big Fire Emblem fan (as am I), I thought you'd appreciate this:

Great stuff. If you ever want to part with it let me know!

• 4 weeks later...

Really impressive collection!

I would say you're missing the limited edition of Echoes and Three Houses 🙂

In terms of Fire Emblem collectibles, I would encourage fans to seek out the soundtracks. The music has always been one of the best features of the series. Many of the CDs were produced as limited editions and are sold out. My favorite soundtracks are from Echoes, Awakening, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn.

150304fireemblemduo4-640x359.jpg.0d1a9f38000f29869e6b370694b73f48.jpg

Edited by avatar!
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

19 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Really impressive collection!

I would say you're missing the limited edition of Echoes and Three Houses 🙂

I know, I slept on these. I’m tempted to try to get them still. The Echoes SE isn’t too expensive even. But I have some higher priority stuff right now...

I also spotted a VHS original animation at one point? Will try to nab that if I see it at a good price.

• 1 month later...

Finally, after years of hunting, I completed the Mario Party set. All the games released in North America, all in their boxes. Whew this was more work than it should have been. I was close to being done and then Mario Party 9 spiked in price and Mario Party 2 became impossible to find at a price that didn’t make me want to puke. But it feels good to have finally reached this point! And now I will be selling 1+2+3 since I am done with N64 collecting 😅

7FC94762-1101-4BDE-B66E-253159E4616A.jpeg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to MiamiSlice show-off thread: Complete Mario Party set!
51 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Finally, after years of hunting, I completed the Mario Party set. All the games released in North America, all in their boxes. Whew this was more work than it should have been. I was close to being done and then Mario Party 9 spiked in price and Mario Party 2 became impossible to find at a price that didn’t make me want to puke. But it feels good to have finally reached this point! And now I will be selling 1+2+3 since I am done with N64 collecting 😅

7FC94762-1101-4BDE-B66E-253159E4616A.jpeg

Awesome collection! My favorite Mario Party has to be 2. Which is your favorite?

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to MiamiSlice show-off thread: Complete PopCap set!