IGNORED

Has anyone purchased from Strictly Limited Games?

I need to vent about the issue I have with Strictly Limited Games. I had per-ordered Ulltracore Collector's Edition for the Switch, and I had received it almost two weeks ago badly damaged.

I emailed their support immediately and received a response acknowledging the issue, but have received no response since then and I have sent several emails. I can't even file a claim with Paypal since it is way over the time frame. How can they ignore an issue like this?

20200108_185919.jpg

20200108_185947.jpg

20200108_185953.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered several releases from SLG but never encountered any issues though, hopefully you can get this worked out as that is a shame they would ignore this. 

Also as for those apology cards or whatever its nothing more than a laminated postcard so nothing special really IF your speaking of the cards they sent out with Ultracore and a couple other games that is...

It was shipped by deutsche post standard, I don't think I can do a claim. I paid for it back when pre orders went live back in April.

They responded today and want me to send it back first and say they will reimburse me for shipping. Not sure I want to do this since the shipping will be around $50 priority mail international.

But it seems like I have no other choice.

25 minutes ago, NesMario85 said:

It was shipped by deutsche post standard, I don't think I can do a claim. I paid for it back when pre orders went live back in April.

They responded today and want me to send it back first and say they will reimburse me for shipping. Not sure I want to do this since the shipping will be around $50 priority mail international.

But it seems like I have no other choice.

You should send them the shipping quote. A sensible seller would look at that and make things right. Especially in their case since their costs are significant less than the games price. Add that to the fact that shipping from them to the US is significantly less than the other direction 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:15 AM, TrekMD said:

I've ordered from them but never had an issue.  You should be able to file a claim with the post office.

Thing is, when you're buying something, the postal service's client is the seller, not you, so they usually won't react to requests from the buyer. Which sucks, because quite often the seller doesn't give a shit. Happens to me now and then with eBay purchases.

WHOA that is nuts! The abuse that box had to go through to get that damaged. Never had an issue with any of mine, so really someone handling it very poorly. I am sure they will help out as they are reputable. I remember one time though, they forgot to ship a game and I contacted them and they ended up shipping the missing game in my next order.