IGNORED

virtual boy rentail case free :P

Nes Freak

i got this with the console manual and AC with two battery packs for 400 dollars.  it was dirty and the console didnt work.  foam is in in pretty good shape  just some deterioration on the top edges.  so i cleaned it up :p  then i solder fixed the console and sold that for 510 dollars.   so minus ebay fees i got ended u with 50 dollars extra from what i started out with.

I love it when i play my cards right :P

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nes Freak said:

i got this with the console manual and AC with two battery packs for 400 dollars.  it was dirty and the console didnt work.  foam is in in pretty good shape  just some deterioration on the top edges.  so i cleaned it up 😛 then i solder fixed the console and sold that for 510 dollars.   so minus ebay fees i got ended u with 50 dollars extra from what i started out with.

I love it when i play my cards right 😛

Have to agree, I went the other way with $50.  I grabbed a complete system that claimed to be ok (and maybe it was, but i soldered it anyway as the glue is garbage) and it had a trio of games and dust clips on 2, couple manuals, extra ac adapter, manual for the system.  I ended up solder fixing, taking condition updates on 2 games and keeping the clips, upgrade on the battery box too, and in the end after fees it cost me $50 for the box and the extras which was soooo worth it. 😄

On 1/15/2020 at 9:34 PM, Tanooki said:

Have to agree, I went the other way with $50.  I grabbed a complete system that claimed to be ok (and maybe it was, but i soldered it anyway as the glue is garbage) and it had a trio of games and dust clips on 2, couple manuals, extra ac adapter, manual for the system.  I ended up solder fixing, taking condition updates on 2 games and keeping the clips, upgrade on the battery box too, and in the end after fees it cost me $50 for the box and the extras which was soooo worth it. 😄

best way to get the case imo :P

• Like 1