IGNORED

San Francisco USPS sorting facility

8-bit guerilla

Any ever had an international package held up here? Ordered nov28th arrived here on the 17th of dec 2019 then again on the 20th?,  and it has not moved. Reviews on this facility are atrocious and I’m a little worried I’ll never see this package worth 1400$... China post was on it too! two three weeks to get it over sees just to have usps blow it. I’m wondering if it gets a new tracking number once it’s in the states that I just havnt been updated on.41E8AD68-BBF4-48BD-9324-000B62B714FF.thumb.png.9baece8d4ed937261da85b6220066d0d.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two maps (ordered separately but on the same day) that were supposed to get here in mid December - one shows that it arrived at a sorting center of some sort and the other shows that it arrived and left a sorting center.  The tracking I was given doesn't specify the center at all - since the maps were sent from China so it would not be unreasonable to assume they went to San Francisco.  Supposedly I am protected for the value of the maps  but that remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

Thats a big hub, ive been there before. 

Well it’s a sorting facility not a post office.. so calling is useless. Emails go unanswered too it would seem. I sure hope it’s just held up and not in some temp workers trunk.

Big package. Sure would be hard smuggle out unnoticed tho.