IGNORED

To My Biggest Fan

DarkTone

I have a book where a bunch of the Munchkins from the Lollipop Guild in The Wizard of Oz signed it.  That was in Liberal, Kansas at a festival type thing when I was young. I always thought it was cool.  They weren’t all there but it was a bunch of them.

I have a few different signed basketballs, footballs, baseballs, and posters. Paul Pierce, Adrian Peterson, Greg Maddux, Rollie Fingers, Pete Rose, and some KU team signed basketballs.

• Like 1

A roger Clemens signed baseball I had signed when I was a little kid. I was in awe of him when I met him, I couldn't get any words out and had a hard time looking at him. This was back in 92 when he was still a stud for the Sox before he betrayed us by playing for the Yankees. Oh yeah, and then steroids...

1 hour ago, DarkTone said:

Anyone here own anything autographed? Doesnt have to be game related. 

Did you get it signed personally? Maybe a cool story behind it. 

To go along with the title, I have autographs from Johnny Cage himself, Daniel Pesina.

When I went to Ozzfest/Mayhemfest/Sounds of the Underground I got tons of band autographs.  

Video game wise I have some of the other Mortal Kombat guys, Activision guys, some voice people too.

And wrestlers!

In before Empire's "I feel weird asking another adult for an autograph".

Just a bunch of signed stuff at cons. I got Ninja Gaiden signed by Hideo Yoshizawa and Keiji Yamagishi, which is my favorite signed thing. I also have Pitfall and Pitfall II signed by David Crane, Jekyll and Hyde signed by James Rolfe, and some some other common convention faces. It would be cool to have something signed by Miyamoto but given how easy things are to fake, I'd only really care if I got it in person which isn't ever going to happen (Unless @Archon 1981 wants to dig one up from inside Nintendo)

spacer.png

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 4

I've been a signature hound for a number of years.
My favorite non-game thing I have signed is... my arm. I have the autograph of every actor to have ever played the Doctor on Doctor Who tattooed into my arm.

Do72Ip7UwAEtkkg.thumb.jpg.8780742904120f80cdcc43f384894099.jpg

My favorite game thing I have signed? Jesus... uh... Probably my dated Miyamoto signature

51973033_600331873774117_7573259285497380864_n.thumb.jpg.b3dc87b3045be4762a9d7e2bbaaccd75.jpg

• Like 3

One of my favorite things that I have is a signed photo of Charles Martinet (the voice of mario and plenty others). My buddy is stationed in Japan and went to a show over there that Charles was at and he got the autograph for me for my birthday. It's one of the coolest things anyone has ever gotten me and I couldn't get rid of it for anything...

20200111_013635.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

A roger Clemens signed baseball I had signed when I was a little kid. I was in awe of him when I met him, I couldn't get any words out and had a hard time looking at him. This was back in 92 when he was still a stud for the Sox before he betrayed us by playing for the Yankees. Oh yeah, and then steroids...

Go yanks!

3 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

He went to the blue jays first 

11 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

One of my favorite things that I have is a signed photo of Charles Martinet (the voice of mario and plenty others). My buddy is stationed in Japan and went to a show over there that Charles was at and he got the autograph for me for my birthday. It's one of the coolest things anyone has ever gotten me and I couldn't get rid of it for anything...

Nice!   He was at the Syracuse show a couple years ago; I ended up getting a Mario Pinball Land box signed for myself and a Super Mario Odyssey poster signed for my favorite Gamestop manager.

Homebrew Team · Posted
15 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

I’ve got a copy of the Dr. No screenplay signed by the cast and director,

Wow 😮 that is some serious stuff.  James Bond fan myself.  Dr. No is a great film, debut for both the James Bond films and Sean Connery as 007.

• Like 1